aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The place for the next interaction is at the very bottom, between the sofa and the table. It's not clear why you don't have it highlighted.
even tried deleting the game and re-installing it but the problem still exists so it must be a bug within my save game.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Nice update, expecting a lot with all these M/D and S/S and even mother and both D possibilities
but there is still bug with the videos

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
this is a very good game i like that you play all 3 girls ....one drawback is the constant wardrobe changes but you get used to that if you check your quest log before each part .....i recommend saving often because there are a few game freezes that happen in some animations and if you dont have a save before that you may have to do a lot over to get back to that point .......the story line is good and the animation is well done .....i look forward to the next installment

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
this is a very good game i like that you play all 3 girls ....one drawback is the constant wardrobe changes but you get used to that if you check your quest log before each part .....i recommend saving often because there are a few game freezes that happen in some animations and if you dont have a save before that you may have to do a lot over to get back to that point .......the story line is good and the animation is well done .....i look forward to the next installment
I love the older daughter character and the shemale character.
I hope the shemale nurse fucks all they girls

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Three points of contention that I find with this game.

First, the constant changing of clothes. I understand that the notion is to make it nuanced, but this is a little over the top in my opinion. It's unnecessary extra steps that don't advice the game much. They're just there to be there.

Second, no additional details on the quest log as to where to go for things. IE, "go to so and so's house"
I fully understand that if you don't read the text that shows up in conversations, you might miss something.
However, if you happen to need to go and handle real life for a while, come back and have NO CLUE What you were doing...the quest log is NOT of any help whatsoever.

Third, and this is just my opinion, is the scene in the hospital where you need to help the patient out with goin' to the bathroom.
While I can fully understand that some times things aren't in the right spot between duty shifts, the whole thing there was just a cluster**** of idiocy from the ground one. Chasing over an ENTIRE HOSPITAL for a bedpan? Checking TRASH CANS for something to use INSTEAD of the bedpan? Really?

I dunno. The whole aspect there came across (again, IMO) to be more as an irritation then an enjoyable moment in the game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

First, the constant changing of clothes. I understand that the notion is to make it nuanced, but this is a little over the top in my opinion. It's unnecessary extra steps that don't advice the game much. They're just there to be there.

Second, no additional details on the quest log as to where to go for things. IE, "go to so and so's house"
I fully understand that if you don't read the text that shows up in conversations, you might miss something.
However, if you happen to need to go and handle real life for a while, come back and have NO CLUE What you were doing...the quest log is NOT of any help whatsoever.

Third, and this is just my opinion, is the scene in the hospital where you need to help the patient out with goin' to the bathroom.
While I can fully understand that some times things aren't in the right spot between duty shifts, the whole thing there was just a cluster**** of idiocy from the ground one. Chasing over an ENTIRE HOSPITAL for a bedpan? Checking TRASH CANS for something to use INSTEAD of the bedpan? Really?

I dunno. The whole aspect there came across (again, IMO) to be more as an irritation then an enjoyable moment in the game.
i think the reason for the wardrobe changes is because of the renders done in those particular clothes .......and i agree finding your way around can be a challenge the quest log usually give you an idea of what outfit to wear and a general sense of where to go still there can be some hunting involved like all rpg maker type games .....

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
The quests do NOT give you directions in some, if not most of them. Additionally, even new ones that come up don't tell you anything beyond the zone, which has no indicators of where. Additionally, many situations say something along the lines of "Go to Matt's house." -- Well, where the heck is Matt's house? In fact, WHO IS MATT? When you've not had the opportunity to even look at the program for 3-4 days, some things get lost in the old noggin. :D

Additionally, I just picked up one mission for the 'slums' area, but in all the wanderings trying to find everything else, I have yet to even find a zone named that.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The quests do NOT give you directions in some, if not most of them. Additionally, even new ones that come up don't tell you anything beyond the zone, which has no indicators of where. Additionally, many situations say something along the lines of "Go to Matt's house." -- Well, where the heck is Matt's house? In fact, WHO IS MATT? When you've not had the opportunity to even look at the program for 3-4 days, some things get lost in the old noggin. :D

Additionally, I just picked up one mission for the 'slums' area, but in all the wanderings trying to find everything else, I have yet to even find a zone named that.
the slums are located behind the theater ........as you leave your house continue left to the next screen go north and stay on the east side there is a large grey building with a metal sign out front to the left of that building there is an alley way to get behind it ......follow that and off screen the next screen is the slums

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022

I'm sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

For the answer of your three point:

First - Candy1970 mentioned about the cloth.

Second - Have a look at first page.Have map guide if you lost.

Third - Look at Developer notes."The Unpredictable is work of fiction."... it can be anything.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I cannot find the place called hotel reception for Alisa?

Where is this hote?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes