patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@Givemelife01 : thank you for the save file on OP, but it contains like 17 saves or something. Is there more info on which save is for which scene please ?
I'm stuck at the scene where oldest daughter (sorry, forgot her name) has conversation with bartender from club and agree to go to his house (second date) to have some fun, but when you arrive at his house, it says something like "locked" (or need key ?). I've found no info on what to do, even changed her clothes couple of times, to no avail ...
Is there a save file with a 'good start' to that scene maybe ?

Anyway, I like this game very much, the Mom is hot as fuck :p:love:

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
@Givemelife01 : thank you for the save file on OP, but it contains like 17 saves or something. Is there more info on which save is for which scene please ?
I'm stuck at the scene where oldest daughter (sorry, forgot her name) has conversation with bartender from club and agree to go to his house (second date) to have some fun, but when you arrive at his house, it says something like "locked" (or need key ?). I've found no info on what to do, even changed her clothes couple of times, to no avail ...
Is there a save file with a 'good start' to that scene maybe ?

Anyway, I like this game very much, the Mom is hot as fuck :p:love:
save 9

Reactions: patrickB

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
pls give me more detail how you get this thing...
I play in Joiplay, my celphone's Android. But, i change some settings of App and i can play for someone. But, The screen goes White in the middle of a scene, so I can't play. I don't know how to solve this problem (I believe it's not in the game, but in some Joiplay configuration).

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I play in Joiplay, my celphone's Android. But, i change some settings of App and i can play for someone. But, The screen goes White in the middle of a scene, so I can't play. I don't know how to solve this problem (I believe it's not in the game, but in some Joiplay configuration).
Ok...i'm sorry....i can't help you with this thing...
maybe some other person know it...

Reactions: Lolzeirinho

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
It gets really annoying the game crashing after some play time! Almost like the game goes through a memory leak after some play time!
I cant specify how much time happens except for the fact that over the last 2h-3h that i have been playin, the game has crashed 4 times...in random moments (1st was on an animation, 2nd was after selecting a bus destination, 3rd was at the hospital and 4th was entering the house) so i am assuming a real memory leaking problem and not a specific moment or area ingame!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Looks like a nice start.

Girl with piercings, corruption and a pregnant lady with actually sex scenes are nice and check some of my fetish boxes.

My attempt at some constructive feedback.

Some of the scenes escalated a bit too quickly for my taste, but that's just me. One example the younger sister in the toilet waiting for her sister. She having a conversation and the next second she on her knees sucking on a cum covered cock.

I find the forced delays when switching clothes or showering are a bit annoying tho.
This is just me personal tho.
I just can't stand being forced to wait for a scene that I've already seen several times without any way to speed it up.

Also it seems you can just repeat the job at the hospital over and over again. Don't know if that was intended or if that might lead to things getting off rail. I did that once and the next morning the quest log was suddenly doubled and I couldn't do anything that day. Might have been a coincidence or somehow related to me doing the above.

I also got stuck after the scene where oldest daughter has conversation with bartender from club.

The weird part was that it was morning. Bit weird time to go the nightclub so that might have something to do with that?
That it's somehow triggered in the morning and that caused it unable to progress. I've added a save file from the night before switching in case the developer want to have a look at that bug. I always found them helpful for investigating bugs.

It's a nice game with still a few bugs here and there. Interesting so see where it goes. Keep up the good work.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Game crashed directly after the "roofie" scene with Mr. Reed and the old lady caught them.
Does someone have a save-file from before?

bennyo

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 2004382

Overview:
The game is my first try to show life. The regular life.... A family, which is cursed by father´s car accident.
A wife, a teacher Sophie, with her two daughters and a almost paralysed husband....
The name of the game " The Unpredictable ".....
Why? Because life is Unpredictable....
Now we have to watch Sophie struggle... Moving to another city, establishing both herself and her family...
Help her struggle to get her family successful and happy again.

Thread Updated: 2023-3-18
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: DeskWork -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Save
Guide:Map

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2173157 View attachment 2004383 View attachment 2004424 View attachment 2004426 View attachment 2004385 View attachment 2004429 View attachment 2004427 View attachment 2004386 View attachment 2004387 View attachment 2004388 View attachment 2004422 View attachment 2004423 View attachment 2004425 View attachment 2004428
really enjoy the game. hot girls!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes