Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Two questions: 1. Are all scenes vn or are the scenes animated?
2nd: Can the player avoid sexual acts with the men or are they not optional?

Reactions: Camel

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
game freezing on the animation scene in the public restroom. also taking way to long to click from render to render

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings dev, in the future, this game will be sandbox / freeroam ( with actions like job, sleep, dates and so on ) or linear game ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Arrgghhhh!!! I hate these games that have no autosave because you get into the game a bit and forget to manually save and then BANG, the game crashes.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I don't get why you would make renders this good only to bury them in an RPGM.
there are people who buy sports cars with automatic gearboxes, thats 20 times weirder to me than putting good renders in rpgm, NLT among others have shown you can do great stuff in it, what bugs me about most rpgm games is when they dont bother building the world, just toss in a road, some trees a few houses and the odd wandering npc then call it a day, it doesent have to be NLT level maps but fucks sake put in some effort or make it a comic instead, what bugs me 2nd most is the few save slots, not all games comes with replay galleries and if they have more scenes you might want to revisit for educational purposes than available save slots then things become more complicated... before BoN My New Life revamp i had 3 separate folders with saves for the one time scenes

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
The day of the week is not indicated, the time too. How to work in a hospital is not clear. Game from the section: I invented it, and you run and look for solutions.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Greetings dev, in the future, this game will be sandbox / freeroam ( with actions like job, sleep, dates and so on ) or linear game ?
it's the worst kind. It's an "open world" linear game. So you can go everywhere (and you will because the game sucks at telling you where to go) but there's nothing to do outside of a specific scene. This should have been made in Renpy as a VN but fuck if I know why this Dev chose RPGM...

Reactions: kz7419 and Gorond

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

Do you know where I can find the "Matt's place"?

I looked around all map and I cannot find the stars indicating which door is matt's place

Thanks

1666128191189.png

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes