jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
seems nice game but, the game freezes on forced blowjob in the toilets, also there is not a hide text button

Oct 3, 2019
Says she's married but no Cheating tag, does that mean the FMC has no scenes yet? Husband gave her the greenlight? Or is the tag just missing?

Also what the other guy said, what's the (planned) pregnancy content?

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
there are people who buy sports cars with automatic gearboxes, thats 20 times weirder to me than putting good renders in rpgm, NLT among others have shown you can do great stuff in it, what bugs me about most rpgm games is when they dont bother building the world, just toss in a road, some trees a few houses and the odd wandering npc then call it a day, it doesent have to be NLT level maps but fucks sake put in some effort or make it a comic instead, what bugs me 2nd most is the few save slots, not all games comes with replay galleries and if they have more scenes you might want to revisit for educational purposes than available save slots then things become more complicated... before BoN My New Life revamp i had 3 separate folders with saves for the one time scenes
The reason is, I'm not good at Ren'py code.
I will learn about Ren,py in the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Where is the cinema?
Why if you show up somewhere in the wrong outfit it doesn’t even show you the location, you have to go back change to certain out fit go back to same door that wouldn’t open with previous dress code

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Sex scenes are just random.

The one in the shower or changing room.

Literally there is zero context, it just happens.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes