Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The room you enter is classroom.Work still in progress.....avoid going in there...classroom will work on v0.30
Why are you using a MALE POV in a FEMALE game!? When I see this in the screenshot, I immediately leave the game page.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

if forgot where Mr Reed is?

1668592481228.png

Which part of the town Sophia has to go?

Thanks in advance

Found him at the college.. but the mission is not triggering.. he is telling me.. "do not disturb"

Anyone else found this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: El_Raffo

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Why are you using a MALE POV in a FEMALE game!? When I see this in the screenshot, I immediately leave the game page.
I'm sorry about that.....that is old render picture....Forgot to remove for thumbnail
The character has been change in the game. New material.png

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I hate the RPG element in the game , is renpy not easier? and people would usually check the game out , love the artwork done, the characters look good and story in the summary seems like corruption of FMCs, but please provide an gallery for this game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Grrr, keep getting game freezes, almost like you got to save the game after every decision at this rate. Latest game freeze happened just as Sophia is about to give the mayor a titjob, the first frame of the animation starts then it freezes.

Also, these instances where there is some sort of event, why can't you click through it instead of having to wait 30 secs for the next part.

Reactions: paddyo73

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i checked your maps but cant find weed dealer in slum, is there certain time of day and outfit for this quest?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes