Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Sex scenes are really swiftly represented, unwankable.. it seems another checkbox exercise to put two or three images to describe sex.

Rape scene was extremely poor represented, the dev should learn from PaleGrass [Lisa] how to represent a proper enjoyable rape scene

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sex scenes are really swiftly represented, unwankable.. it seems another checkbox exercise to put two or three images to describe sex.

Rape scene was extremely poor represented, the dev should learn from PaleGrass [Lisa] how to represent a proper enjoyable rape scene
What rape scene? I don’t think I remember it

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I hate the RPG element in the game , is renpy not easier? and people would usually check the game out , love the artwork done, the characters look good and story in the summary seems like corruption of FMCs, but please provide an gallery for this game.
I will put the gallery option soon

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
drug dealer quest
talk to the drunk on the ground in slums
get whiskey in chinatown
deliver to the drunk in slums
talk to the guy with hat in slums
Ok, is there any special outfit she needs to wear or certain time of the day requirement?

Feb 12, 2021
this looks FANTASTIC!! BUT...i do have one question: if there's a mom n her 2 daughters, WHERE'S THE INCEST??!! PLEASE!! n having mom encourage her daughters 2 get knocked up by BBC, either from the hotass futa (Naomi ?), or just some random breeding bull, or bulls, in the case of a breeding party, would be fucking AWESOME!! thanks, n can't wait to see this develop...THANK YOU!! (oh, n a ['k'not] little beasty never hurt anyone :devilish: )

n actually, speaking of 'hurting', since this game is, by definition, 'unpredictable', while i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, if you're ok with adding optional content for ntr n CONSCIOUS, violent, non-con h-scenes, those of us into this kinda thing would be eternally grateful...just my 2 cents, it's your vision, your project, your call

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
this looks FANTASTIC!! BUT...i do have one question: if there's a mom n her 2 daughters, WHERE'S THE INCEST??!! PLEASE!! n having mom encourage her daughters 2 get knocked up by BBC, either from the hotass futa (Naomi ?), or just some random breeding bull, or bulls, in the case of a breeding party, would be fucking AWESOME!! thanks, n can't wait to see this develop...THANK YOU!! (oh, n a ['k'not] little beasty never hurt anyone :devilish: )

n actually, speaking of 'hurting', since this game is, by definition, 'unpredictable', while i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, if you're ok with adding optional content for ntr n CONSCIOUS, violent, non-con h-scenes, those of us into this kinda thing would be eternally grateful...just my 2 cents, it's your vision, your project, your call
Didn't see an incest tag so I guess there isn't any.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
try this save for Morning-Blouse/skirt-Mr.Reed.Here have 2 path save.
i don't know what happen to you...but the game has been test before release and i try just now on v0.25....both path it's work.
i used that save and it only had 2 quests for the daughters and after you get caught smoking the joint it said end of update, is that right, i thought the mom had a quest or shift at the hospital but it doesnt let you control her

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
i used that save and it only had 2 quests for the daughters and after you get caught smoking the joint it said end of update, is that right, i thought the mom had a quest or shift at the hospital but it doesnt let you control her
caught smoking joint is the end of v0.25 Habour office 2-7.png
This is scene after smoking joint for the v0.30

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes