TheTurtleOne

Aug 6, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. Whether I go to the sauna or pick some alone time, there's no further buttons to continue the plot. I tried online version and downloaded full version. Still the same bug.

Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. Whether I go to the sauna or pick some alone time, there's no further buttons to continue the plot. I tried online version and downloaded full version. Still the same bug.
Are you using an old save or did you restart? I added some variables I forgot to add in ep1 and 2 so unfortunately you have to restart the game.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
where are you stuck? give me a little bit more detail and I'll try to help.
When Kira said "That was Long Time No See by Olivia Satisfied, Matt Brawler and Farrah Flaccid. The next movie is called Threesome Surprise... how fitting. And it stars Damon Damned, Scarlet Preston and Patrick Bloom."

here's a save at the exact time to be precise

Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
When Kira said "That was Long Time No See by Olivia Satisfied, Matt Brawler and Farrah Flaccid. The next movie is called Threesome Surprise... how fitting. And it stars Damon Damned, Scarlet Preston and Patrick Bloom."

here's a save at the exact time to be precise
That's strange, I checked the code, it's fine. There shouldn't be a bug there. Refresh the page and load that save again. Or you could go to sexual content preferences and turn them on and off to see if it does anything. There shouldnt be a bug there code wise so I'm pretty sure the online version is bugged out for no reason, it happens sometimes. Also did you use an old save or started a new one? Old saves wont work with this build cause I added some new variables in the first two episodes.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
both old one and new and it doesn't hange , i don't have a button to click continue
, i will try to relaod as you said

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Are you using an old save or did you restart? I added some variables I forgot to add in ep1 and 2 so unfortunately you have to restart the game.
yep when you select in the preferences that ( img 1) Capture d’écran 2023-10-09 à 15.22.22.png you get this result Capture d’écran 2023-10-09 à 15.22.35.png

i try it 4 times to make sure and had 4 time the same result ( it is a code bug (imo))

but if i chose another preference its ok
hope its help

Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Love the game and the story

Just a suggestion, can you do variation in M/M sex scene, like top bottom or verse, it could be more RP !
I've been trying to do more of it in the last two episodes. In ep 3, when you're hooking up with Carter you can top, bottom or flip-fuck and there are a few more hookups where you can decide what you do; but in future episodes, if there's like 5 m/m hookups I'll let you choose your position in 3 of them.

hey dev, good game. could you add brittney kade?
I can add her as a judge. I don't have any trans contestants in the game right now so I can't use her in one of the scenes, there will be trans contestants in s2 and there will be a challenge in the future where they shoot videos with some new people, I can put a trans contestant there but we got a couple more episodes before that.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes