I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.9 and updated patreon code

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hello all! I didn't know there was a post made about my game, it seems you have access to things that were meant to be exclusive, which is fine, as i appreciate any of you who have tried my game, i've read the thread and i know not everyone liked it, so i'm always interested in constructive criticism, and if you would like to support me the link to my patreon is in my signature. If you want to support me but can't or don't want to do it by pledging money, giving me your thoughts and commenting is also a good way to do it. Also i have more projects as well, i should post them in the future.

Blanka777

Aug 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "dtila, postagem: 1712376, membro: 1266909"]
Só tentei um pouco.
Para interagir, você deve primeiro passar no "modo de movimento" pressionando Q (na minha configuração).
Você vira a visualização com o mouse e, pressionando o botão direito do mouse, avança com W.
Você deve se aproximar das pequenas pirâmides roxas no chão.
Quando estiver perto deles, pressione E quando o botão "Interact" (no canto superior esquerdo) estiver circulado em rosa.
[/CITAR]Basta apertar varias vezes o botão (E)

Blanka777

Aug 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "kilgorio, post: 2635842, membro: 878164"]
os botões de interação não funcionam
[/CITAR]
Botão (E) repetidamente

Jun 21, 2018
Hey this ain't half bad and I'm into goth-like babes like the goddess of death. If this was on Ichio or dlsite I'd actually consider doing like a 10$+ purchase, but I really hate patreon due to it's rules and "standards" (nothing to do with monthly pays).

If there were any criticisms I'd make is- don't quite understand why you can edit vagina color but not nipple color. Just seems strange.
The female belt sides could also be bigger.
Considering the limited graphic style, I *personally* feel like feet could be just a tiny little bit more detailed regarding the longitudinal archs. They aren't exactly boards of wood, but at the same time they are not far off. I would also be cautious with patreon. They may not be very merciful if you have any bestiality. Even if it's a demon like cerberus, another developer had to change how a werewolf penis looked in his game because of this.... so .. yeah. Patreon - bad.
Also shame the videos you record have no sound. Would be also nice to have the option to configure music/sound volume with a slider or something like in other games.
But my worst criticism would be that some body parts partially clip through the floor. Particularly the feet and hands during doggystyle. Imo it's better if the actors float a bit too high than clip through floors. Hands also clip through the pregnant belly in certain positions.
Lastly, I think climax length could be longer, up to like 3-4 seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: matpneumatos

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hey this ain't half bad and I'm into goth-like babes like the goddess of death. If this was on Ichio or dlsite I'd actually consider doing like a 10$+ purchase, but I really hate patreon due to it's rules and "standards" (nothing to do with monthly pays).

If there were any criticisms I'd make is- don't quite understand why you can edit vagina color but not nipple color. Just seems strange.
The female belt sides could also be bigger.
Considering the limited graphic style, I *personally* feel like feet could be just a tiny little bit more detailed regarding the longitudinal archs. They aren't exactly boards of wood, but at the same time they are not far off. I would also be cautious with patreon. They may not be very merciful if you have any bestiality. Even if it's a demon like cerberus, another developer had to change how a werewolf penis looked in his game because of this.... so .. yeah. Patreon - bad.
Also shame the videos you record have no sound. Would be also nice to have the option to configure music/sound volume with a slider or something like in other games.
But my worst criticism would be that some body parts partially clip through the floor. Particularly the feet and hands during doggystyle. Imo it's better if the actors float a bit too high than clip through floors. Hands also clip through the pregnant belly in certain positions.
Lastly, I think climax length could be longer, up to like 3-4 seconds
Hi! Thanks for the comment! I also have a subscribestar, i don't post much there yet, but if i get any support there i will give links to all the games there. I'll also take a look at the sites you mentioned. And thanks for the constructive criticism! Like i said, this games is done, but i am currently working on Crania's newest adventure, I'll share more of my new project soon.

I do agree with the option of changing nipple color, but that is harder to implement, so I'm considering to implement it on the new game.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So what is this game exactly? Simulator? Management? Scene player? Do we have freedom of choice on how to tackle problems?