Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
More than 3 months and nothing. Any news?
There is a post on his Patreon page from Feb 16th, so it looks like he's still active.
But he's only getting $20 a month from 8 patrons, so I would say there's a good possibility this game might not get too many more updates.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
There is a post on his Patreon page from Feb 16th, so it looks like he's still active.
But he's only getting $20 a month from 8 patrons, so I would say there's a good possibility this game might not get too many more updates.
Well, it's too early and too little has happened so far to make it worthwhile for someone to do so.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
She's still working on the game per a recent message that I got from her. She's posted sample art on other forums. She is working on this with minimal assistance and just has some RL issues to deal with.

Reactions: roslynd and sava75

roslynd

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2021
As MacFinn said, I am still working on this... I have a RL home renovation project that is consuming far too much of my time and a desperate need to get a new GPU to help with my rendering work and supply chain issues are NOT helping in that case either... but, I am still plugging away at this and will have an update to the story soon... <adopts an over-the-top Shakespearean demeanor> Fear not good people... We shall sup upon the sweet fruits in due course </bad acting>

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
As MacFinn said, I am still working on this... I have a RL home renovation project that is consuming far too much of my time and a desperate need to get a new GPU to help with my rendering work and supply chain issues are NOT helping in that case either... but, I am still plugging away at this and will have an update to the story soon... <adopts an over-the-top Shakespearean demeanor> Fear not good people... We shall sup upon the sweet fruits in due course </bad acting>
Sorry to hear of your RL issues, but so pleased to see there is life in this VN!

I just love the concept, characters and execution. I hope everything starts getting better for you. (If I'm honest, that statement is largely based on my selfish need to see more of your story:devilish:).

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Sorry to hear of your RL issues, but so pleased to see there is life in this VN!

I just love the concept, characters and execution. I hope everything starts getting better for you. (If I'm honest, that statement is largely based on my selfish need to see more of your story:devilish:).
Please look at the date of the post you replied to... :(

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Tomorrow will be 1 year since last update. Looking on Patreon there are a lot of bullshit posts (images and such) but nothing about an update.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
she has almost zero supporters on parteon, is very open on her rl situation, not trying to milk people into monthly subscription with once a year update (awam, john, milfy city, fem agent...) and empty promises in chat. so it is fair to say it's her hobby and we can just hope she'll once finish the game. without hard feelings for her, like we have for other bs golddigers here

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Envoye

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
she has almost zero supporters on parteon, is very open on her rl situation, not trying to milk people into monthly subscription with once a year update (awam, john, milfy city, fem agent...) and empty promises in chat. so it is fair to say it's her hobby and we can just hope she'll once finish the game. without hard feelings for her, like we have for other bs golddigers here
Her last post on her Patreon page was in November, so maybe she's still working on it.

roslynd

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2021
I am still working on it - Life just got really busy and it's been going slower than I intended. Hopefully I can pick up the pace a bit and speed that up a bit!

Sorry this is taking longer than I expected but I do have a LOT of new content already.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Over a year and 3 months. That is unacceptable. Even if it's a huge update, which it likely is not as everything so far was pretty short.

• Angry
Reactions: roslynd

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
LOL, dev facepalmed my last post, despite WELL over a year since last update, which was apparently also the first. Go put a big "L" on your shirt, and I don't mean Laverne. Also, it's marked abandoned.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Over a year and 3 months. That is unacceptable. Even if it's a huge update, which it likely is not as everything so far was pretty short.
Unacceptable??? I don't know about you, but I am just a leecher on pirate forum.

This is not Patreon, roslynd doesn't owe me anything. She just came here to tell us, who are presumably some kind of fans (otherwise we would not watch this thread), that eventually the game might be updated. I think that's good news.

roslynd

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2021
I fully intend to keep going - regardless what some might say. I'm enjoying working on Villa - but yes, it's just me, as a hobby, and I have a lot of other things going on as well so I don't plan to make specific deadline commitments. I do, however, plan to continue and finish this. If it's not fast enough for some... whatever. It's all good - those who enjoy - enjoy! those who don't... no worries.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I fully intend to keep going - regardless what some might say. I'm enjoying working on Villa - but yes, it's just me, as a hobby, and I have a lot of other things going on as well so I don't plan to make specific deadline commitments. I do, however, plan to continue and finish this. If it's not fast enough for some... whatever. It's all good - those who enjoy - enjoy! those who don't... no worries.
Only part one so far and a year and 3 months + dawg! At this rate I'll be dead before any good content and I'm almost a year to 50. It got marked abandoned here for a reason. Maybe you need a combination of a drill Sgt and a pimp. "Why there no update yet???" ***backhand*** "What's the matter with you???" *** open hand slap *** "You better get on it!!!" ***backhand***

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Only part one so far and a year and 3 months + dawg! At this rate I'll be dead before any good content and I'm almost a year to 50. It got marked abandoned here for a reason. Maybe you need a combination of a drill Sgt and a pimp. "Why there no update yet???" ***backhand*** "What's the matter with you???" *** open hand slap *** "You better get on it!!!" ***backhand***
Unless you have money in this game, you're being very petty. So I say just shut the hell up and wait for another update. Roslynd doesn't owe you anything.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes