ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone else getting severe frame rate drop when the plasma extractor is connected to one of the character's skin (like 1-3 frames per second severe)? Game runs smooth all the rest of the time for me except when the plasma extractor is connected.
yeah i do when i attach it to the andoid when i was after an ingrediant for a serum. droped the frame rate and had to just deal with it till it slowly filled up. made really hard grabbing the sucker back off of her but as soon as i did the performance returned to normal. but yes i have hit this too. on a htc vive. on a 6 month old pc

Reactions: boblicticious

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
yeah i do when i attach it to the andoid when i was after an ingrediant for a serum. droped the frame rate and had to just deal with it till it slowly filled up. made really hard grabbing the sucker back off of her but as soon as i did the performance returned to normal. but yes i have hit this too. on a htc vive. on a 6 month old pc
Steam Index for me. PC is pretty old though, just running with a GTX 1080. I've tried playing in keyboard/mouse/monitor mode rather than VR and the slowdown still occurs but it's not nearly as bad. Drops down to about 30 fps in keyboard/mouse/monitor mode instead of the 1 or 2 fps I get in VR mode.

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Steam Index for me. PC is pretty old though, just running with a GTX 1080. I've tried playing in keyboard/mouse/monitor mode rather than VR and the slowdown still occurs but it's not nearly as bad. Drops down to about 30 fps in keyboard/mouse/monitor mode instead of the 1 or 2 fps I get in VR mode.
lets hope they see our chat here and get on it. gotta say in my opinion this is one of the better vr games here. let just hope they are still fully into working out the kinks.

rbobburritoking

Feb 2, 2024
how do you extract the game?? I keep getting an error when i try to extract the game saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the file. i’ve use winrar, 7zip and peazip too

Reactions: Liam86z

Mihepos

Oct 20, 2021
how do you extract the game?? I keep getting an error when i try to extract the game saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the file. i’ve use winrar, 7zip and peazip too
maybe the download got corrupted? Try downloading again, and for another source

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
ok i got me a problrm guys asking for advise. was using a htc vive. original model. now i am using a cosmos. my problems now i have actually gotten the game to start up in vr again. is the controls. like the demeterialiser when i used to grab it it would be a toggle and easy fire with trigger. now if i let go of the grip the gun just hits the floor. and none of the triggers or buttons seem to pull trigger. and i dont seem to have a menu button any more so now while in vr i have no access to menu's at all it appears. if anyone has some usfull info from already dealing with this i'd love to hear it.
and if you cant please keep any other comments to yourself as if you are not helping you're just another problem thanks in advance

drargrorn

Nov 4, 2022
I'm pretty unfamiliar with this sort of stuff. If I run the game, and it plays through steamVR, will it show up in my steam library? Or is steamVR not necessary? Don't want this type of game in my library lol

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
I'm pretty unfamiliar with this sort of stuff. If I run the game, and it plays through steamVR, will it show up in my steam library? Or is steamVR not necessary? Don't want this type of game in my library lol
i just unpacked it in it's own folder. after you start it up you will be able to pick vr or desk top mode then off you goooooo
havn't seen it in my steam library but may show up in recently used

toddh223

Apr 11, 2024
ok i got me a problrm guys asking for advise. was using a htc vive. original model. now i am using a cosmos. my problems now i have actually gotten the game to start up in vr again. is the controls. like the demeterialiser when i used to grab it it would be a toggle and easy fire with trigger. now if i let go of the grip the gun just hits the floor. and none of the triggers or buttons seem to pull trigger. and i dont seem to have a menu button any more so now while in vr i have no access to menu's at all it appears. if anyone has some usfull info from already dealing with this i'd love to hear it.
and if you cant please keep any other comments to yourself as if you are not helping you're just another problem thanks in advance
How do you take the heroes armor off the dematerializer cant or wont do it???

Aug 20, 2021
How do you take the heroes armor off the dematerializer cant or wont do it???
Adjust the strength of the demat ray. Harder materials require higher strength.

Should be a scroll-up/scroll-down with the mouse. Right click to turn on laser pointer so you don't miss while aiming.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I finally got around to playing this beta, am I the only one to notice how 2B's neck is kinda fucked rn? Like I swear her neck is constantly being stretched now.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
I finally got around to playing this beta, am I the only one to notice how 2B's neck is kinda fucked rn? Like I swear her neck is constantly being stretched now.
Her whole model is very weird for some reason. The others are top notch, specially Tifa, but 2B looks a bit off for some reason.

MeddlLoide123

Feb 5, 2024
Am i the only one with that annoying bug that i cant drop the dematerializer and can still pick up items and both will activate if i press LMB and is there a way to fix it or do i need to restart completely?

tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
Am i the only one with that annoying bug that i cant drop the dematerializer and can still pick up items and both will activate if i press LMB and is there a way to fix it or do i need to restart completely?
You're not the only one, this bug appears for me as well, albeit very rarely. Hasn't happened with the dematerializer yet, it has happened to me with the ball canon and the nerf gun. I assume the bug appears when switching between tools quickly, could be wrong on that, but the only "solution" so far for me has been to just return to menu and restart the game from there.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes