edulala

May 18, 2021
I think the new ring machine is very bugged.
Some times the selected options doesn't work... so sad. I've loved this new update.

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
I like the new ring machine. But its UI feels a bit clunky and tedious to me. Not sure how it works. But a W update overall

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
If you have hardcore enabled in the options so you can actually kill them, yeah.
Ok, I tried it. Finally a ryona simulator where I really can rape and kill or BOTH a girl. And one that doesnt look like shit. Even more, it has the villain trope that (I think) turned on many people watching cartoons or reading comics at young.
I also suggest to add those tags.
Hope this project continues and adds new features and models and such, maybe it may appear a modding community around this one.

Reactions: ddictsch

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
GoFile Link is available here for the latest version -

Villain Simulator 0.39 Beta - Latest Upload is available here -

0.39 Beta download here -

Windows

Mac

Zip Password is - YouShallNotPasswd

Latest Cheat Code is - 3009

Enjoy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVillainSimulator-V39.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone else getting severe frame rate drop when the plasma extractor is connected to one of the character's skin (like 1-3 frames per second severe)? Game runs smooth all the rest of the time for me except when the plasma extractor is connected.

andrew9900

Jun 18, 2017
I like the new ring machine. But its UI feels a bit clunky and tedious to me. Not sure how it works. But a W update overall
The machine is based on a one minute time loop, and each hexagonal button enables the machine on a specific segment on that loop. You can see at which time mark you are by looking at the increasing markers at the top of the control panel

Reactions: 819406

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ok, I tried it. Finally a ryona simulator where I really can rape and kill or BOTH a girl. And one that doesnt look like shit. Even more, it has the villain trope that (I think) turned on many people watching cartoons or reading comics at young.
I also suggest to add those tags.
Hope this project continues and adds new features and models and such, maybe it may appear a modding community around this one.
At one pointed you used to be able to fuck them to death because hammering their cervix did a point or two of damage.
I think that got changed though.

Reactions: LewdEbichu

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
At one pointed you used to be able to fuck them to death because hammering their cervix did a point or two of damage.
I think that got changed though.
I think you have to push all the way to the back for it to do damage. (I'm not sure it's possible to go that far without using one of the machines and the bigger toys, though.)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes