• Height Adjustment for contraption devices
  • Weapons Re-Skin
  • Adding arousal influence to some other actions
  • Bug Fixes
Thanks fzdc - added to the OP (y)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So is there any actual sex in this game? I haven't found any button that lets you actually use your cock. Theres just a milking machine, a few nerf guns, a briefcase full of dildos.

Reactions: bheemboy

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Game released on 2017 still no sex :unsure:
Full disclosure here, The Villain Simulator has not been released yet, it is still in early development.
From reading feedback in this forum I see that sex is a popular request, Im considering adding this feature soon. Thanks everybody for the great feedback! and I hope you can support me any way or another.

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
Full disclosure here, The Villain Simulator has not been released yet, it is still in early development.
From reading feedback in this forum I see that sex is a popular request, Im considering adding this feature soon. Thanks everybody for the great feedback! and I hope you can support me any way or another.
I mean you making sex game almost 4 year past still no sex animations ım glad you gonna add this feature soon thank you.

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
thank you. your game is perfect graphics ,concept, voices, intensity, and the compressing to .rar yeah plus points to that..... but it lack just this simple yet most needing thing ...SEX ATLEAST WITH ONE CHARACTER.hope u would see and add it real sooner... anyways if it meets all... sure do everybody will support the real deal.

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
ZnelArts Thank you for being all tolerant about we pirating your game, without f95 i wouldnt have found it and would not be a patreon backer. Amazing work <3

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
It can be generalized to "more interaction is a popular request", 'cause that's what the game desperately lacks, rather than new characters. I mean, sex, stroking, tickling, choking, you name it. Problem is, the latest patch added some new stuff to SEE in the game, but nothing new to DO in it.
Other than that, game's good and it has a lot of potential, thanks for your work.

Reactions: McKraken
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes