SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I wanna like this but the animations and expressions leaves much to be desired, it's a huge turn-off, the concept is unique though and i hope he expands on it.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
yes exactly other then playing with her pussy with dildo n all... what else can we do more ? how to get the sex get started anybody please help ?? OR IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY SEX SCENES AT ALL ? (TAGS STATS vaginal sex anal n all well if there isnt then i m disappointed. the game could have been 10/10 perfect.)
PS: press O TO CHEAT code is 4321.

there aren't any sex scenes in the game. you can grope here and there and shooting tabletennis balls at her face. you can see her fear and arousal on a monitor. that's pretty much about it. no fancy stuff atm.

it's like a classic japanese "click-to-orgasm" game.

Are they just milking Patreon by now? I mean, the latest updates are things that could be fixed within a month or so. By that I mean, the last few updates they've put out over 3 or so months, could be things completed in just a third of the time.. Are they simply incompetent? Have they lost interest in the project and is trying to milk the game as much as possible before cancelling? Or do they have no semblance of workflow in their daily work? I donno..

yeah. i have to say it's a shame. patreons getting milked for nothing. the first time i saw this game i was hoping the update intervals are getting better but nope.

three months later and znelarts was like "here, have a circle object to put the girl on". i know there are also a few minor things which have changed but that's just the developer's work in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
anyone figure out how to activate the console? The various displays on it light up, but can’t seem to find away to activate any of them.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
What femdom scenes are there in this game? What characters?
There are none.. You did look at the game right? You're a villain that captured a female hero.. Well, I guess you could just imagine the character you play being a girl, but other than that.. You toy and threaten a tied down super heroine.

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
The download speed is shit and dies during download. And don't dare accuse me of having a shit connection either. 20Megabits/ps Download is MORE than enough.
Sorry, i dont upload often so i didnt know where to without registration. also ul.to and so.biz is more shit. Where should i upload beta 13 when i releases?

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
update from tvs13 to tvs131

The Patreon post linked to the full build but since only 6 files worth about 100MB changed i only uploaded the changed files. Copyinto TVS 13 folder. Hope thats ok

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Please, post the console access code as well.
Pretty disappointing build altogether. The new model's hair looks like a big hunk of plastic. A lot of stuff feels broken.
Also, is it me or is performance significantly worse in this build? Not sure if performance settings do anything at all.

how do u have sex?
This question was asked and aswered at this very page. Please search the page if not the thread before asking.

Last edited:

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Aim is kinda floaty I taped a marker to the screen and it was a real challenge to remove her underwear at times

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 49268

Overview:
Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-11
Release Date: 2019-09-09
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Beta 13.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win (beta 13): - - -
Win Patch
(beta 13->13.1): - - -
Mac
(Beta 11): - - - -

Thank you p4p for sharing the Win version, and tet666 for the changelog!

View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273
Changelog:
  • New Catgirl Character
  • Laser point Aim for dematerializer
  • Height Adjustment for contraption devices
  • Weapons Re-Skin
  • Adding arousal influence to some other actions
  • Bug Fixes

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes