Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone give me a quick summary of the game? Last time I've played it was like a year ago. I'm wondering if there are any significant changes. Is the game finally have gameplay? If so, what is it like?

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Can someone give me a quick summary of the game? Last time I've played it was like a year ago. I'm wondering if there are any significant changes. Is the game finally have gameplay? If so, what is it like?
Just follow him on YT. He keeps posting short videos of the new features in every version

KiritoNyx

Apr 26, 2023
Would like to see a FREE POSE Mode or something like this.I think it will running good with stun attack and anesthetic.Put a bed or even a bedroom here and then we can have more fun with it.Just like another VR game called Dr.Deviant.

Reactions: hammond-fish

noahgreed

Aug 2, 2017
hi, i have a strange problem with the game, when i close it and open it again, the characters dont appear anymore, i can hear them talk but nothing else 1702765829346.png

Reactions: ppunter2015

cosmoCostanza73

Jul 30, 2018
Would like to see a FREE POSE Mode or something like this.I think it will running good with stun attack and anesthetic.Put a bed or even a bedroom here and then we can have more fun with it.Just like another VR game called Dr.Deviant.
One of the restraint modes kinda has that, you can move torso and limbs where you want in it. It's the one with the circle that pulls the arms apart by default

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I like the serum idea. But the short runtime of them is no fun. Is there a way to mix them yet outside the cheat console? Is there an infinite runtime cheat?

Reactions: hammond-fish

iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 1464137

Overview:

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-27
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 37.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Trailer:

Cheat
:

If the links are down report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(v34.2 Beta): - MEGA -

View attachment 1220597 View attachment 1220598 View attachment 1220599 View attachment 1220600 View attachment 797097 View attachment 797094 View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273 View attachment 797092 View attachment 586136
links are broken fix them pls

web720

Sep 12, 2017
What's the cheat code for 37.1 Beta? Also, what does the cheat even do?

Edit: Nvm, found it and the menu glitch'd on me and didn't show up. Had to go to the main menu and go back.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes