jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Making the injector physics based is kinda cursed. Especially when the default position of the capsules is laying down, when they need to be stood upright in order to be inserted with any consistency. This is just needlessly frustrating.

Also seriously, what is the point of the ammo/cooldown on the disintegration ray? Seems just.. pointless.

Last edited:

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
fucking whatever, ill just post it here when im ready, made a rough draft of the ballerina twin, looks goddamn weird the only way i could get it "featureless" without a speck of modding know-how (scifi mask, scifi goggles = bug face). just gotta do the proportions to as close as possible, assuming mc is like, 6'5"... pretty much just tits, ass, fingers, and maximum upper/lower, leg and arm lengths. tiara is fucky too for the star, I can't get it bright red, only like, "belongs in a tide ad " wine stained.

Last edited:

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
fucking whatever, ill just post it here when im ready, made a rough draft of the ballerina twin, looks goddamn weird the only way i could get it "featureless" without a speck of modding know-how (scifi mask, scifi goggles = bug face). just gotta do the proportions to as close as possible, assuming mc is like, 6'5"... pretty much just tits, ass, fingers, and maximum upper/lower, leg and arm lengths. tiara is fucky too for the star, I can't get it bright red, only like, "belongs in a tide ad " wine stained.
skin, hair, shapes are preem though, thanks to the android skin supporting shiny.

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
i may be retarded,but... whermst the fresh hell is the save????????? nvm fixed it, gotta type the extension manually for some mofoing reason

Last edited:

IIT0NE

Mar 4, 2019
Even more when their games are early access WIP, and they don't have money because we pirate the shit out of them xD
Reading their Discord, I think they mention they will do optimize but later on.
Their Patreon page says they have 7000 subscribers, bringing in 19k a month. They have plenty of money lol.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Their Patreon page says they have 7000 subscribers, bringing in 19k a month. They have plenty of money lol.
Dude has mentioned he lives in NYC and the other dude is from UK, those are very expensive places. 19k minus taxes is around 13k divided between 2 guys is 6.5k each. I bet they also have operational costs so is less than that.

I work on a tech company and the standard is a salary of 12k per month. These guys would probably make more money if they worked on a tech company but they are instead doing this game so I believe they use the whole income to cover their own salary so I don't think they have extra money to invest on it. (they still have to pay rent, pay for their own life)

I do feel bad we are pirating the shit out of them but I'm ok with it because I have plans to buy their game once they release it on Steam (if only).

Reactions: defalut0815

IIT0NE

Mar 4, 2019
Dude has mentioned he lives in NYC and the other dude is from UK, those are very expensive places. 19k minus taxes is around 13k divided between 2 guys is 6.5k each. I bet they also have operational costs so is less than that.

I work on a tech company and the standard is a salary of 12k per month. These guys would probably make more money if they worked on a tech company but they are instead doing this game so I believe they use the whole income to cover their own salary so I don't think they have extra money to invest on it. (they still have to pay rent, pay for their own life)

I do feel bad we are pirating the shit out of them but I'm ok with it because I have plans to buy their game once they release it on Steam (if only).
I get what you're saying and yes - I do agree - but that 6.5k a month is $78k a year, each. That's a decent and very livable salary. I'm from the UK and I lived there on a £38k salary very comfortably. I can't say the same for NYC (I know rent and living costs in the city are stupidly high), though I lived in Upstate NY for a time on a $50k salary, where rent was $900 a month and I worked full-time.

I don't feel bad that this game is being pirated. They have plenty of money coming in with plenty of money to use on regular development. Once the game releases to the public, the devs will be sitting on a nice pile of cash, regardless of how many times the Patreon betas leak.

pdl995

Aug 3, 2023
I don't feel bad that this game is being pirated. They have plenty of money coming in with plenty of money to use on regular development. Once the game releases to the public, the devs will be sitting on a nice pile of cash, regardless of how many times the Patreon betas leak.
Trying to justify piracy is just a never-ending cycle of arguments pro- and anti-.
For me, I don't like spending money. So I won't unless I have to or if I really want to support them.
Like how I listen to a lot of music on youtube, but only buy albums/merchs of like maybe two bands.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
Симулятор злодея — бета-версия 37.1 ( Patreon)

Журнал изменений:

Горячее исправление

• Исправлено подключение Lovense
  • Исправить проблему с громкостью Dance 4
  • Исправлены неправильное выравнивание присосок.
  • Исправлен чит-код Clear Stats, который не очищал все.
  • Добавлен чит «Очистить отправку»
  • Добавлен чит-эффект очистки активных сывороток.
  • Улучшенный интерфейс настроек
  • Исправлена проблема деформации рук.
  • Вместо этого исправьте прикрепление чашек для сосков ко рту.
  • Небольшие улучшения производительности пользовательского интерфейса
Чит код:
1799 г.

Скачать:
загрузка 27.12.23

загрузка 25.12.23
загрузить 25.11.23

Спасибо - лайк этому посту(у)

Last edited:

IIT0NE

Mar 4, 2019
Trying to justify piracy is just a never-ending cycle of arguments pro- and anti-.
For me, I don't like spending money. So I won't unless I have to or if I really want to support them.
Like how I listen to a lot of music on youtube, but only buy albums/merchs of like maybe two bands.
True! Me personally though, I'm all for piracy.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes