wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Any way to make the serum effects permanent? Kinda weird the dev didn't add a cheat for that. Probably saving it for the next release.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
shirts like this one? A simple T-shirt? i dont find then in character creation. Please, show me! View attachment 3023371
It's a fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk game.
Naturally, the clothes will be appropriate, but you can find similar things there. There are quite ordinary characters in the developer's Discord, and they are created on the basis of the game's character editor.
With a little imagination, you can make just about any character you want.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
It's a fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk game.
Naturally, the clothes will be appropriate, but you can find similar things there. There are quite ordinary characters in the developer's Discord, and they are created on the basis of the game's character editor.
With a little imagination, you can make just about any character you want.
There's any Videl for example, in this discord? Why does every Videl outfit I remember use some long or short sleeved very ordinary shirt.
Of course, if I ignore the clothes that are most similar, I can create a girl with black hair with braids and call her Videl and yes, I know it's a science fiction game (and there are sailor moon clothes in the creator , very sci-fi...) and that's why the clothes are more "sci-fi". But I was just suggesting that there could be these more common, not-so-sci-fi outfits.

osamataha

May 25, 2023
How can I switch between groups of characters within the game, especially after the number has increased to four groups?

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
How can I switch between groups of characters within the game, especially after the number has increased to four groups?
There are small arrows at the bottom edges of the interface. It's kinda hard to see, but thats how you get to the next pages.

osamataha

May 25, 2023
The sex machine in this version is not compatible with the characters. Likewise, the Devious machine is uncomfortable for the characters. Please check with the developers ........ V37

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes