.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Can someone explain to me how to use the camera (how to switch to it) and how to turn on the anal plunger in the ring machine?
The little circles that appear on the display that comes up, if you hold your select button on it - Mouse 1 for desktop - whatever your VR headset select button is too, it'll bring up a new display and you can select if the interaction is vaginal, anal etc.

Reactions: lewdman89

Goldensupercat2

Sep 12, 2023
The little circles that appear on the display that comes up, if you hold your select button on it - Mouse 1 for desktop - whatever your VR headset select button is too, it'll bring up a new display and you can select if the interaction is vaginal, anal etc.
Thank you, you are the best. I was too dumb to see the "hold for advanced options" sign.

Reactions: .Sirene

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
Thought this was dumb af at first, then figured out the zap gun removes the clothing items. Is fun now.

Honestly would prefer if games like this spent less time on the ridiculous amount of character customization options though. Clothing and accessories sure, but jfc you do NOT need a dozen fucking sliders for a nipple unless you are literally turning it into another fuck hole.
I tried to turn nipple into another fuck hole, but it does not accept dick to slide inside.
I guess our imagination was bigger than actual possibilities of game despite having a lot of sliders.
But, maybe some update will bring that possibility too

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: V Antonio S

guusarrd12

May 27, 2024
View attachment 1464137

Overview:

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-22
Release Date: 2024-05-16
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 40 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Cheat:

If the links are down report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v39 Beta): - - - -

View attachment 1220597 View attachment 1220598 View attachment 1220599 View attachment 1220600 View attachment 797097 View attachment 797094 View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273 View attachment 797092 View attachment 586136

• Hey there
Reactions: lewdman89

N3G3VO

Mar 23, 2021
I have two questions how i can undress this chara when they are in machines and where i need to put the cheat code i can't find the thing to put it or menu opction Nvm just where to put the cheat code

Last edited:

Mihepos

Oct 20, 2021
I have two questions how i can undress this chara when they are in machines and where i need to put the cheat code i can't find the thing to put it or menu opction
You use this disintegration gun, but as the name suggest you need to aim properly. Right click to show a red laser scope and you can use the scroll wheel to increase the power.

The cheat code is Ctrl U

Reactions: N3G3VO
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes