EduLaLa

May 18, 2021
I have two questions how i can undress this chara when they are in machines and where i need to put the cheat code i can't find the thing to put it or menu opction
To undress, use the dematerialization pistol. He is on the table, by side of the hitachi wand.
To use the code, just press Ctrl + U (use the ESC to pause the game and release the mouse after press those buttons)

Reactions: N3G3VO

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Out of your ass... Sirene left the Znel's discord server a few days ago and coincidentally, Sirene's name in the discord is Sirene... Znel is an active user on F95Zone and knows who shared v40, Sirene's v40 post has been deleted.
Supposing what you say is true, and on the risk of going off-topic, I will just say that if a game developer is getting butthurt about people sharing their game on a pirate site and going on a witch hunt against a user for literally doing what that site is made for, then maybe that developer shouldn't be on said pirate site.

Considering this site provides devs exposure for their games, not to mention free playtesting, reviewing and even traction on the developer's own platforms, to create bad blood between themselves and the site/its users would only be to the dev's detriment, especially if done so while active on the site.

altairoftickling

Dec 28, 2020
Supposing what you say is true, and on the risk of going off-topic, I will just say that if a game developer is getting butthurt about people sharing their game on a pirate site and going on a witch hunt against a user for literally doing what that site is made for, then maybe that developer shouldn't be on said pirate site.

Considering this site provides devs exposure for their games, not to mention free playtesting, reviewing and even traction on the developer's own platforms, to create bad blood between themselves and the site/its users would only be to the dev's detriment, especially if done so while active on the site.
This is my favorite part of pirate sites: pirates justifying how stealing is actually helpful and a good thing.

Don't highroad people, we're thieves here. Stop kidding yourself lol.

JustTsar

Jun 12, 2022
Am I missing something or did Znel really put character phrases with disgusting voice acting into the game that are completely inappropriate for situations? Is this changing somehow or is the only way out is to roll back to the old version?

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
Am I missing something or did Znel really put character phrases with disgusting voice acting into the game that are completely inappropriate for situations? Is this changing somehow or is the only way out is to roll back to the old version?
Try ''CnC mode'' enabled.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
That is why Windows can be used without keys now, why Microsoft pulled out most of their anti-piracy settings. The piracy provided them with exposure, and it helped their sales.
They also gave pirated copies of the OS the ability to "upgrade to a legit license" under the guise of giving a shit about security lol. They knew that if they could offer a "legit" key for $10 to some dude in China, that could literally translate to billions in revenue.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
That is why Windows can be used without keys now, why Microsoft pulled out most of their anti-piracy settings. The piracy provided them with exposure, and it helped their sales.
I mean has anybody ever been sued or seen the inside of a jail cell over piracy of Windows? The only people who ever got in any trouble were people who supplied thousands of copies, and even then they were few and far between. At the end of the day the cost of getting them in court all to prosecute a person who couldn't afford an OS would be a waste of money and only give them a bad look. Remember Lars Ulrich of Metallica and Napster?

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
They also gave pirated copies of the OS the ability to "upgrade to a legit license" under the guise of giving a shit about security lol. They knew that if they could offer a "legit" key for $10 to some dude in China, that could literally translate to billions in revenue.
I can get a legit OEM copy of Windows 11 right now for $25.53. A lot of these copies come from places that buy tons of computers which come with a disc for the newest Windows copy (This can include Chinese companies provided they use Windows). That company may use a previous version or have a volume license key and they just sell the CDs. Source: I worked I.T. at a College and we had Windows Volume License (which means one key for a large number of devices)

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I can get a legit OEM copy of Windows 11 right now for $25.53. A lot of these copies come from places that buy tons of computers which come with a disc for the newest Windows copy (This can include Chinese companies provided they use Windows). That company may use a previous version or have a volume license key and they just sell the CDs. Source: I worked I.T. at a College and we had Windows Volume License (which means one key for a large number of devices)
I mean, I was referring to back in the day when XP was still in use - back then, Microsoft wanted to prevent people pirating XP, so instead of challenging anyone - which was not only difficult to do due to a wide range of factors - they wanted to turn pirates into would-be customers by offering them the ability to install a legitimate key for a very low price.

This is due to part that the nations they were targeting had less income - but also due to the fact MS wanted to increase its footprint. And what better way to boost number of sales?

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I mean, I was referring to back in the day when XP was still in use - back then, Microsoft wanted to prevent people pirating XP, so instead of challenging anyone - which was not only difficult to do due to a wide range of factors - they wanted to turn pirates into would-be customers by offering them the ability to install a legitimate key for a very low price.

This is due to part that the nations they were targeting had less income - but also due to the fact MS wanted to increase its footprint. And what better way to boost number of sales?
This is going to reveal my age a bit, but the time I was referring to where I worked I.T. was during Windows XP's time and a little after, but I agree with almost everything you say, just how hard they were going after piraters (sans the large distributors, i.e. The Pirate Bay)

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This is going to reveal my age a bit, but the time I was referring to where I worked I.T. was during Windows XP's time and a little after, but I agree with almost everything you say, just how hard they were going after piraters (sans the large distributors, i.e. The Pirate Bay)
Yeah, the distribution networks were the primary target of course. It's hard to be sure if a consumer purchased what they thought a legit copy of Windows or not back then, however, if you want to kill the snake, you cut off the head.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes