The Grifter

May 28, 2017
im having problems with my controls (i use wmr) dont know how to undress her
Use one of the guns, I think it is the one with 9 initial charges. Be carefull where you aim, if you hit anything that is not clothing with your disintegration ray, well... yeah. Disintegration ray.
With Tifa be careful not to target her left leg at all, there's a bug in V16 where it will act as if you hit skin.

Last edited:

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
will we get futa stuff in this? adding a drug or something that makes the girl grow a dick and having Futa milking machine could be cool!

Reactions: CuumWizard

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
@ZnelArts wen exactly do u think u will get to this point cause honestly im really interested in this "game"
Thanks for your interest, I will release this customization feature on next beta, it still will be missing features but you will be able to change the shape of this girl. I hope you consider supporting me if you are interested on the development of my projects. Regards

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Obviously Footjob, Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Oral sex, Bukkake, Handjob etc etc doesn't exist yet in this "game". Why are they mentioned in the Genre section? A joke, like this game that has barely started to show some progress after a few years of development? This red woman shiet is freaking me out

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Obviously Footjob, Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Oral sex, Bukkake, Handjob etc etc doesn't exist yet in this "game". Why are they mentioned in the Genre section? A joke, like this game that has barely started to show some progress after a few years of development? This red woman shiet is freaking me out
is called milking your audience for as much as you can :PogChamp::LUL::HideThePain::BootyTime::FacePalm::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247 and AR21

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Dunno about a debug pass or code.... The password for rar is written a few posts above. Sorry I can't help
No problem. There's a code you can use inside the game to open the debug menu. Let's you set the fear, arousal, health to what you want, and other stuff. Thanks for sharing.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes