Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Well i'd love to know the combination of controls necessary to do so, cause the ones listed here fail to work.

/edit

In an attempt to be more helpful:

I'm using a Vive: Cosmos
I can interact (pickup and use) objects like the disintegration gun
I cannot interact with control panels in game, like the restraint control panel or the char selection panels, with the hand controls listed here in this thread.

Last edited:

Erabus

Jun 24, 2017
Well i'd love to know the combination of controls necessary to do so, cause the ones listed here fail to work.

/edit

In an attempt to be more helpful:

I'm using a Vive: Cosmos
I can interact (pickup and use) objects like the disintegration gun
I cannot interact with control panels in game, like the restraint control panel or the char selection panels, with the hand controls listed here in this thread.
The controls are listed wrong, you need to pull back the left stick and use the left trigger.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
does anyone know how to raise the arousal meter? i tried using the toys and nothing was causing the arousal to raise on the character her fear was below 40 and still nothing

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
does anyone know how to raise the arousal meter? i tried using the toys and nothing was causing the arousal to raise on the character her fear was below 40 and still nothing
Lower fear to 0 with nerf gun or that ping pong ball gun. Then try raising arousal. Worked for me last time I tried.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
No sex (MC doesn't even have a dick)
No groping
No spanking
You can milk the girls, though.

Priorities.

I do like that the disintegration gun work on pretty much everything but I downloaded this to villainous things to helpless heroines not fall infinitely. I can do that in Bethesda's games.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a content disparity between VR and non VR? with the non VR you can finger her and shove fingers in her mouth but I cant figure out how to do that on VR (Valve Index) Also whats up with that embalmer tool you can't pick up will it be added properly later? Also can we get a proper controls list?

dutchy300

Jun 29, 2020
If I am not mistaken beta 19 was just released. Would be nice if someone can this with the community here.

jang9900

Jul 31, 2020
This is so close to amazing if something could be done about the jank and stuff, how come i cant hold a gun and move? sniping the clothes off the girl isnt easy lol

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes