ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Apparently it's a demo does anyone know where i can download the full game for free?
You realy do not know that this game is just in development? So what you can download here is the game as far they did make it until now. You realy should read about before you ask stuff like that.

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
So is it worth downloading? Someone tell me so I don't waste my time, I have played this before is there any sex yet? If nah im out.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Tags list "reverse rape, female domination" but from what I played, it's a POV torture game. How exactly does the male protagonist find himself "reverse raped" and dominated? Do the girls escape the contraption and trap you instead or what? Because it doesn't seem like it, so those tags should kindly be removed so as to not be misleading for those who are regularly looking for new updates to femdom games. I saw 3D Catwoman and was interested because I thought I'd get to be a trapped Batman or Robin, since the OP seems to use them as an example instead of simply just saying Catwoman gets captured herself for a more accurate description.

So is it worth downloading? Someone tell me so I don't waste my time, I have played this before is there any sex yet? If nah im out.
There's very little to actually do in the current demo, that downloading it almost took longer than I actually spent playing. There only seems to be one heroine (2B from Nier) and a few weapons to use against her. There doesn't seem to be any option of sex yet. There's some dildos you can use to penetrate her with but that's about as close as it currently seems to get. I was playing without VR equipment so I'm not sure how much different the VR version is.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I see the newest Changelog has no info so i tried to C&P the changelog for Beta 19 from Patreon page with a little afford to crop it a little bit, the first thing is already one of the best, i do not own a vr device so i play on desktop mode and it felt like i have a handicap, not to be able to slap or punch.

New Desktop Mode to toggle hand actions
On Desktop Mode there are 4 modes on Desktop Mode, you can toggle then with the keys [1,2,3,4]
1- Normal Mode - Hides the hand
2- Grab/Touch Mode - You can bring the hand as before to start touching
3 - Slap Mode - You can slap the character
4 - Punch Mode - You can punch the character

Vibrator Device
This tool available on Desktop Mode and VR causes arousal on touch, it has 2 modes, low and high and can be toggled with the mouse buttons or VR Controller buttons.

VR Mouth & finger interaction
VR hand to mouth and hand to genital interactions had been added, for the Feline Fatale character so the next release will come very soon adding this feature to the rest of the characters.

Tool Respawn
Now all items will respawn to their initial position, the respawn time can be configured in the settings screen.

Remote Grab in VR
Now you can remotely point to an item and grab it, so no more reaching to the floor to grab them.

Automatic Pointer in VR
The pointer comes automatically when you are close to a holo-interface, all you have to do is point and press the trigger to activate it.

Character Creator Hairs
Added a few customizable hair models to the character creator, you can customize the color and the fit.

Character Creator Custom Skins
Now you can import your custom textures, soon dev will share the template files and a small tutorial on how to create your own textures and import them to the game.

Custom Characters Functionality
Added all the existing functionality to the characters you create with the character creator, slots for nipples are placed accordingly, even if you change the shape of the body everything should scale accordingly. He also added some basic underwear that can be disintegrated. You can also set the color of the clothing and on a next iteration. He will add more clothing and the ability to import your custom textures in the future.

Character Creator Skin Templates
Added some skin presets that you can quick load, this presets will include textures already used for some of the characters in the game, for now there is the texture for Selina, Tifany, a Robot Synth and a red test character.

Anything else?
  • Added Settings option to turn off blood
  • Fixed issue where dematerializer would go trough the cat girl's fur
  • Fixed issue where the character would be disintegrated but the cloths remain
  • Fixed bug in which the dematerializer bullet trail was not destroyed
  • Fixed issue in which an interactable would be activate on the incorrect hand
  • Nipples won't clip trough clothing on a custom character
  • Added a small indicator on the VR globes to indicate the action that can be performed
  • Some more fixes and tweaks not worth mentioning

Reactions: Sirrah and Geack

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When the girl dies if you stick your fingers in her mouth there is still slurping and sucking sounds and of you shoot her with the disintegrating gun she still screams.

Reactions: ZnelArts

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aseratrix

Same reason the other tags are misused people think they see this or that report it stating that the game needs this or that tag and it gets added.

Reactions: Zepheral
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes