Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Aseratrix

Same reason the other tags are misused people think they see this or that report it stating that the game needs this or that tag and it gets added.
So what do you propose being done to remove an inappropriate tag? I already filed a report. Its still here.

Jun 22, 2017
V19 (presumably) full version:

Password to unlock the zip file is 1991beta

To activate the cheat menu (desktop mode only): Pause with ESC, press O (the letter), enter 1888

Regarding the link being from bitly, it's what the dev posted to their patreon. Clicking it will automatically download the zip archive without opening another webpage. Someone else can reupload it to Mega.

Edit: It automatically removed part of the URL, just replace <removed> with "bit(dot)ly" (put a dot where it says "(dot)" obviously)

zifix

Nov 18, 2016
It's not mega, but better than bitly :)

To activate the cheat menu (desktop mode only): Pause with ESC, press O (the letter), enter 1888

Regarding the link being from bitly, it's what the dev posted to their patreon. Clicking it will automatically download the zip archive without opening another webpage. Someone else can reupload it to Mega.

Edit: It automatically removed part of the URL, just replace <removed> with "bit(dot)ly" (put a dot where it says "(dot)" obviously)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

It's not mega, but better than bitly :)
Thanks guys - removed the password check - re-uploaded, and added new links added to the OP ;)

Rabbidscool

Sep 1, 2020
Honestly what genre is this? is there any game similar to this? where the victim is being tied down on a battle or being chained and you have tons of things to do with the victim? Like as you can tie the women down and then you proceed to do some James Bond style where you can use the laser to torture or scare the victim

Nov 25, 2018
This game have so much potential... I don't care if the next update is 3 months or one year later.. What I want to see is... a full set of villain's.. or maybe just catwoman with lots of option to play with and torture her.. maybe a voice actress... she needs to do more than just plain moaning.. but those moans are sexy too.. a gag would be nice... you know to speak my heart, I would rather have only catwoman and lara croft to play with.... and bonus would be some vanilla sex positions and animations. I know many of you are guys and sometimes you'd just want to have a virtual dick and bone the shit out of your NPC and cum all over her face. <3

Reactions: defalut0815

GlazeNine

May 16, 2019
Yeah I noticed the same just now. Tried every key on my keyboard.
Actually, it's not even broken, but upgraded:
On Desktop Mode there are 4 modes on Desktop Mode, you can toggle then with the keys [1,2,3,4]

1- Normal Mode - Hides the hand

2- Grab/Touch Mode - You can bring the hand as before to start touching

3 - Slap Mode - You can slap the character

4 - Punch Mode - You can punch the character

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes