Gauste

Jul 17, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about all this trouble with pirates, but is anybody else having trouble with the actual Patreon links right now?
I'm not sure if the fault lies with Dropbox or not, but it seems the official link to the beta 20 build results in a 404 error.

I hope you can fix this at some point ZnelArts - I'm really excited to see this project succeed.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
I tell you what, If you don't post piracy links of my game for a while I will make the sex feature the top priority. Then I will share a special demo with it and why not, I will even throw in an Itch onetime sale for those who would like to support me.
Does that sounds fair enough?

btw, sex is in the plan, just not on the scope for now
That will be quite hard, since I am seeing your game (and many other +18 rated games, which are also here to find) on almost every kind of pirate-download websites ... so ... :shrug: I guess? :D

stinkyfish

Jul 2, 2019
Well thing with piracy is, its either free or I'd move on. Not that I wouldn't have the spare buck but all these online payment tools are very annoying. So much so that I try to dodge every online payment possible.
If this was a legit game on steam for idk-how-many bucks it wouldn't be a problem since I can charge steam with these paper cards from the gas station.

If a payment becomes absolutely necessary to work I just drop it. Like this music app.......(literally had to google the name) Spotify. If youtube would demand money, guess what, I'd never visit youtube ever again.

If you want to be paid, do it like the rest and put ads in your game.

How about a Coca-Cola-Dildo or instead of walls let there be a wallpaper of a 15-bladed gilette razor.

Jan 21, 2019
I tell you what, If you don't post piracy links of my game for a while I will make the sex feature the top priority. Then I will share a special demo with it and why not, I will even throw in an Itch onetime sale for those who would like to support me.
Does that sounds fair enough?

btw, sex is in the plan, just not on the scope for now
Bro you promise me there will be titfucking, cumshots, and the ability to actually fuck the characters in this game I'll become your top tier patron because this shit is 11/10 ALL I need is the ability to actually do things with the girl once foreplay is over and this will be one of my all time favorite VR games ever made, but please do keep making ways "play" with the girl, I was quite surprised when I took the bow that I thought was like a cupid bow and arrow and aimed it at her to then see her head pop, was NOT expecting someone to have the guts to put that in their game, cheers to you man

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Bro you promise me there will be titfucking, cumshots, and the ability to actually fuck the characters in this game I'll become your top tier patron because this shit is 11/10 ALL I need is the ability to actually do things with the girl once foreplay is over and this will be one of my all time favorite VR games ever made, but please do keep making ways "play" with the girl, I was quite surprised when I took the bow that I thought was like a cupid bow and arrow and aimed it at her to then see her head pop, was NOT expecting someone to have the guts to put that in their game, cheers to you man
It will be sex and cumshots,. Titfucking, maybe I need to think of the implementation.

Sex will be an option once I add some progression and goals you need to complete (which I'm currently working on) then by completing this goals and making the character submissive you will be able to start the sex session with them.

Jan 21, 2019
It will be sex and cumshots,. Titfucking, maybe I need to think of the implementation.

Sex will be an option once I add some progression and goals you need to complete (which I'm currently working on) then by completing this goals and making the character submissive you will be able to start the sex session with them.
You have given me hope to look forward to during a dark time, thank you for doing what you do Znel, you've created one hell of a project and if it keeps going it's gonna be beautiful, don't give up! <3

Any chance the sex will also be rape? it's kind of in my name of what my favorite kinda sex is, the more crying, screaming, the better <3

Jan 21, 2019

I am LOVING the choices of preset girls you've been designing, 2b, Tifa, and the body you designed for Felicia and those abs are INCREDIBLE, and great choice for Catwoman, I'm more of an Arkham city version of her myself but you sure as hell got good taste <3 I'm also excited for who I assume from the character portraits, Harley, Wonderwoman, Spidergwen, and maybe Phasma from Star Wars? a lot of people liked her suit ;3

This is not a request but just curious, do you like Helen Parr from The Incredibles? because the ring machine you can choose to have the girls binded to reminded me of her when she got locked into that position as well~ I'll admit the thought of an on-modelish Helen with your potentially amazing character creator that already looks lovely, sounds like a dream come true <3

Reactions: ZnelArts

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Quick Update. I wanted to let you know I will be working developing the Feline Fatale Character in the following builds and I want to show you some sneak peak of the Voice Acting it is being developed for her:

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
There is a few types of devices/restraint machines, 3 different blue dildos in a briefcase to attach to the sex machine already(that can find her vagina/anus and be controlled by speed and stopped/started, a milking machine with a jar that works and can be emptied, a vaporizer/de-materializer gun to remove clothes OR vaporize the girls?, a taser for torture and a bow for killing?, a nerf gun/pong ball cannon and a mini-metal scythe which I don't know what it could be used for in future.

I like the idea of the villain-simulator, because this is on a good path to be an excellent game if it has more to it like being able to torture/train/tame her and set her free as your sexual slave after some interesting torture and allow greater sexual positions and maybe some posing/dragging of limbs like some puppet-mode after you have broken the girls + finally some form of mod support -Because that always breathes life to games that become aged and it keeps things fresh.

-Overall this is like a 7/10 for me but remarkable for a demo even with little content, because this is almost like X-StoryPlayer 1 -Minus the dragging of limbs/pose function/written commands interactivity/AI and the role playing and obviously its missing sex options!.

Goodluck to you Znelarts, and by the way - people will pay for something that satisfies their hunger/craving/kinks because not everybody wants to be a pirate here but in the alpha's/beta's of game creation is where you get the most hype and finally when the product is a game that people want, then it will be lots of sales as it covers peoples desires, because sex always sells as you see on steam you can find all-kinds of really bad SHIT games masquerading as finished/complete games.

-PS. fuck patreon in the ass, because it does nothing to guarantee the game becomes finished, I already hate subscription services since this year has been rough for some people financially. I cannot buy this now on itch because its too early in development for my liking and there wont be any point if this takes a long time to a few years to become an amazing product and I will be forced to re-purchase a later version, it will be very pointless but I DO understand the work needs to be funded in the end as an indie-developer does not have financial-security like AAA studios.

TL-DR - Good game, its worth support but needs more content, I cant buy this in its current state and due to patreon being shit too. Goodluck dev (y)

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes