ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
ZnelArts
FYI, I'm getting steam vr crashes/errors:
  • if steam vr is already started, and I run the demo, I get a 202 (not in full screen) error
  • If I run the demo first, and then steam vr, I get a 204 error
I'm running Win 10

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
This thread is a funny one. The demo seems to have less content than previous versions.
Well, it is a demo... so, duh?
However, while this version only features two characters to have your evil ways with, there are features even the current patreon version does not yet have - one additional dance and reverse cowgirl position on the armchair.
By now Znel fixed the 'accidentally' locked Disintegrator recharge and robot arm, so I consider the demo as a fair teaser.

Reactions: ZnelArts

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I can sympathize with developers who create everything from scratch not wanting their hard work unpaid but still offer a version for people to try even if older versions (public builds or demos).
Most developers already do this, demos of older versions are common. What isn't common is creating a "demo" with the sole intent of deterring would be pirates. You know, it's interesting to see how the developers of various games react to this website. I've seen more than I can recall come in and stir up trouble, others defend themselves on choices they've made, some break bread just like this was any other forum. However, I've never seen one create a demo as a means of preventing the full version from being shared.

I don't know if this is something that has been set up with the moderators (guess if I get modded I'll have my answer) but either way this goes against the entire purpose of this website, not to mention it's hypocritical considering how much paid content is shared here every day. Moreover, if this catches on and other developers adopt this strategy what would be the purpose of coming here?

I mean no disrespect but this isn't the place for "extended demos".

It seems we have lots of poor people here.
A redundant statement, not only that but it's missing the point of the issue entirely.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
ZnelArts
FYI, I'm getting steam vr crashes/errors:
  • if steam vr is already started, and I run the demo, I get a 202 (not in full screen) error
  • If I run the demo first, and then steam vr, I get a 204 error
I'm running Win 10
Seems to be a Steam VR error, did you tried any of this?

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It seems we have lots of poor people here. Started support you in patreon, keep it up!

ps. What we can do with that big tank on right? Or is it something coming in the future?
Yeah, I appreciate that and motivates me to keep it up.
The tank used to be where I showcased upcoming characters but it has no use anymore, in the future I will use it for the in VR character creator

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
Im currently trying to pinpoint an audio issue that occurs on computers with language that does not use the alphabet, would this be your case?
When I went to school I'm pretty sure they thuaght me hebrew had an alphabet.
I'ts not english though if thats what you meant.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
When I went to school I'm pretty sure they thuaght me hebrew had an alphabet.
I'ts not english though if thats what you meant.
You are probably right, I'm not sure how to say it, some languages have different glyphs than the simple a-z 0-9, for example Chinese, Japanese, Russian, etc. It is on those languages where the Audio Plugin I am using cannot find the correct path for some of its dependencies. I want to pinpoint the issue to this so I can correctly fix it.

Reactions: sagiecchihen

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I don’t know, I missed something or this content is not in the game, but I didn’t find some of the tags listed here. Perhaps it works in VR.

Nov 9, 2018
I can sympathize with developers who create everything from scratch not wanting their hard work unpaid but still offer a version for people to try even if older versions (public builds or demos).

I however can not sympathize with developers who PIRATE characters from IPs they DO NOT OWN because they want the brand recognition of those IPs, lock said characters behind a monthly paywall and yet don't like when the piracy is targeted towards them.

Glass houses and all that.
I get your thoughts, but nothing is black and white in this world. I'm not here for the popular characters, I'm here for the revolutionary tech ZnelArts has come up with, and a one man team at that. This is such a great opportunity for adult games to flourish and inspire even more well-made adult games further down the line.

I'd hate to see this project die off prematurely just because of pirating and lack of compensation for the work put into a new technology which potential is literally just the START of something even greater yet to happen.
Think of the adult games we'll have in 10 years from now, 20 years from now. This game, this developer, could redefine the reference line for a great game experience and a generic one for many years to come.

To put it bluntly, this technology, is ahead of it's time, and it's here and now. Don't you want to support THAT compared to most other games out there?

I show my support any way I can, it doesn't have to be YOU who pay for it, but maybe your 2 other friends would like to pay for him, and maybe some of their friends, rather than burning out the developer and making them give up on this project because most users just want to pirate it.

As a collective community, we have two choices (by voting with our wallets),
We either support this new technology this developer has made, or we milk him dry off any motivation to keep the project alive, and we likely won't see anything as good as this for a unknown long time until someone makes just as good as a product.

The choice is ours, dear community.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I don’t know, I missed something or this content is not in the game, but I didn’t find some of the tags listed here. Perhaps it works in VR.
I believe that those were added for planned content.
Think of the adult games we'll have in 10 years from now, 20 years from now.
Is that strange to say that i look forward to it even though i would be nearly 50 in 20 years?
But yeah, i have seen a LOT of good projects being burned because nobody want to pay for it when it’s developed and then peoples who didn’t even pay for it complaining and cursing at the developers for abandoning their projects, sure it’s a pirate forum but members are usually nicers toward developer when they are themselves members and actually reach out to the community for advice and to answer questions.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
That's easy to imagine, because most of them already have threads on this site right now. The only difference is the version in the changelog will be slightly higher than it currently is.
Game aren’t simple projects, even Vanilla game company take years to finish one with a team of 20 to 100 peoples and money to back them up, small developer working on adult game are usually alone or with a couples of peoples helping them and need funding to actually work. If their funding don’t reach a certain point they can’t even work full time on their games since they also have to work for a living.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'd hate to see this project die off prematurely just because of pirating and lack of compensation for the work put into a new technology which potential is literally just the START of something even greater yet to happen.
Think of the adult games we'll have in 10 years from now, 20 years from now. This game, this developer, could redefine the reference line for a great game experience and a generic one for many years to come.
Thanks for the nice words and this is something very true, The Villain Simulator is not my master piece, TVS is my entry card to a life of an indie game dev, if I succeed with it then I will be able to deliver with it all other amazing games I have in my head, I would be able to work on them with my full potential on a full time basis and wont have to worry to maintain another job that doesn't make me as happy as making lewd games.

This thing with F95 is not an agreement set in stone nor even in paper, it was me humbly asking for help and thinking on a way to compensate for this huge help for which I am infinitely grateful because you might be the reason I will deliver TVS and eventually all those other games I am talking about.

Keep dreaming until it becomes your reality

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
This is a piracy website for the most part. Don't get to mad if someone does upload a patreon only content (characters) version :p

The "Itch" thing 1 time payoff sounds nice. I don't care for 90% of patreon because most of the time you give the devs money, they don't even get half way through a fucking game and edge it out while they have 50 people giving them 50$ to have their name in the credits, 30 people giving them 45$ to vote for the next update! etc etc. perfect example. BonerGames - with school of lust.

Is there a control scheme for the desktop part? I mean WASD, Space, Ctrl, E/F + clicking is pretty standard shit, but "Get dick out of pants, or strip lady" isn't exactly on most of the games I play and I ant gotta fucking clue what to press.

Maybe include subtitles too for the moans/ "i won't let you get away with this." etc, maybe I'm deaf.

also Demo usually means playing thru a tutorial. which the game starts you off on nicely. After you "harm" the female the tutorial stops and i've no clue what to do. Found out about the stripping bit with the gun but, i've seen ppl talking about dancing/fucking? how do you go about that? Maybe work on the tutorial first.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes