p4p

Jun 30, 2019
could we at least upload the beta 20?
Wtf, since when do pirates ask? just go and upload it. There has been no Uploads for a time, demo has been delivered so Deal is done. Its not like we married now.

Why are you people so black and white? Why does taking a deal once make you think there wont be uploads forever? I can throw 5$ at someone for one month and pirate the updates for the other two. Those things don't have to be exclusive. :WeSmart:

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
as i see , all you can do is spank/hit/play some toys. and undress. no sex, no more animations
There is sex. Go to the terminal to change her positions and the bottom is a button. It raises a chair for you to sit in. They will then have the option to dance, or you can let them take you for a ride.

Wtf, since when do pirates ask? just go and upload it. There has been no Uploads for a time, demo has been delivered so Deal is done. Its not like we married now.

Why are you people so black and white? Why does taking a deal once make you think there wont be uploads forever? I can throw 5$ at someone for one month and pirate the updates for the other two. Those things don't have to be exclusive. :WeSmart:
It's more or less about being generally respectful. The creator saw us and took the initiative to give us an extended F95 version of the demo.

Reactions: General Skywalker
Dec 30, 2018

yea it is a very good point, but since we don't have to conclude an useful and good relationship with the developer I prefer to ask first in this case.
I mean he acted legit

Aug 18, 2018
Is there only like 2 sex scenes at all? 2 chair sex position that aren't that great tbh... there are so many tags but there's like 2 scenes? Am I missing something or is there some kind of guide for this?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
SolusSama ... Not sure if you saw, but the DEV posted here, maybe at least respect his wish to provide exclusive content to his Patrons.

ZnelArts That being said, I don't like to pay a Monthly charge to content that may or may not turn out great. Once off cost sure, but please don't make me pay every month.
Respect his wish? this is a piracy website mate I'm not here to pay for stuff lmfao

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
You still didn't get it eh? Oh boy, some of you are as bright as a blackhole, and about twice as dense. no offence.

Anyway,
TVSv23 - Thanks to an anonymous user <3
You still didn't get it eh? Oh boy, some of you are as bright as a blackhole, and about twice as dense. no offence.

Anyway,
to enable cheats press o in the pause menu and type "6263"

Is a crack included or something on these downloads? I'm getting a Password Stealer threat detected on all of these downloads.
1622749769427.png

I didn't get this with the dev's 0.24.f95 version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hever50
Aug 18, 2018

Anyway,
to enable cheats press o in the pause menu and type "6263"

Idk about the cheats... it don't work at all... nothing comes out when i press "o" in the esc menu. Using P to pause the game completely breaks the game too

Reactions: anon55234

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Idk about the cheats... it don't work at all... nothing comes out when i press "o" in the esc menu. Using P to pause the game completely breaks the game too
p doesnt do shit but clicking escape then when it says paused click o the a cheat menu pop up and just type the number doesnt really do anything

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Are you using the v23 listed above, or the F95zone demo? The F95Zone version is severely limited compared to the official demo on Patreon

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes