Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
This game is pretty damn heavy on ram usage

Also whats with that grain effect? Makes everything look so much worse

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
because when you enter pc mode you sit in the chair I go out a girl I get the black screen nothing comes out and nothing happens I can only exit the game

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
I can't find the whip. Can somebody please tell me where is it in this version. And also what's that big container-looking thing.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I get your thoughts, but nothing is black and white in this world. I'm not here for the popular characters, I'm here for the revolutionary tech ZnelArts has come up with, and a one man team at that. This is such a great opportunity for adult games to flourish and inspire even more well-made adult games further down the line.

I'd hate to see this project die off prematurely just because of pirating and lack of compensation for the work put into a new technology which potential is literally just the START of something even greater yet to happen.
Think of the adult games we'll have in 10 years from now, 20 years from now. This game, this developer, could redefine the reference line for a great game experience and a generic one for many years to come.

To put it bluntly, this technology, is ahead of it's time, and it's here and now. Don't you want to support THAT compared to most other games out there?

I show my support any way I can, it doesn't have to be YOU who pay for it, but maybe your 2 other friends would like to pay for him, and maybe some of their friends, rather than burning out the developer and making them give up on this project because most users just want to pirate it.

As a collective community, we have two choices (by voting with our wallets),
We either support this new technology this developer has made, or we milk him dry off any motivation to keep the project alive, and we likely won't see anything as good as this for a unknown long time until someone makes just as good as a product.

The choice is ours, dear community.
Unironically best post of the week. If I could sticky it to the front page of a pirate website I would. :LUL:

Reactions: p4p

ToreLore99

Oct 10, 2019
Is there a list of interactables that do something? Lots of bottles and items that don't do anything but can be thrown. I dig this so far, hope they do more with the milker/shocker.

Machine sex is cool, is there a way to do it with the PC outside the chair?

Mamboy

Jun 27, 2018
The VR controls are all wonky, I can grab stuff but not able to shoot anything. tried to mess with the steam bindings but no luck.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes