Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Sorry for the somewhat pestering. I imagine everyone is trying to get the download issue sorted out. Anyway, I still can't get TVS to work on the Rift S. See below for details. Currently v0.19 works fine. I can start VR from the beginning screen, but for v0.24, v0.28, and v0.30, clicking on VR doesn't start anything...I can just keep clicking. I can run the non-VR version, but not much interest in that. More info below: Any help greatly appreciated.

Trouble with Oculus RIFT. When running v0.30, I get to the screen for selecting keyboard or VR (looking at PC monitor). I click VR and a small steam VR window opens. In VR, it just shows the steam VR base platform (not the house, just a grid). If the tutorial is enabled, it plays on the PC monitor but nothing in VR. I was doing Patron support up to v0.19, then gave up since no real progress seemed to be happening. If I run v0.19, VR works fine and as expected. I've tried running v0.30 from the rift desktop, from the steam desktop, and from the PC monitor desktop. All the same result- no VR. It seems like it is "trying" since the game will lag a little on the pc monitor after I select to play in VR.
Any suggestion for getting VR to work? Seriously considering restarting patron support, but not if new versions don't work on a rift. Thanks in advance!

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Sorry for the somewhat pestering. I imagine everyone is trying to get the download issue sorted out. Anyway, I still can't get TVS to work on the Rift S. See below for details. Currently v0.19 works fine. I can start VR from the beginning screen, but for v0.24, v0.28, and v0.30, clicking on VR doesn't start anything...I can just keep clicking. I can run the non-VR version, but not much interest in that. More info below: Any help greatly appreciated.

Trouble with Oculus RIFT. When running v0.30, I get to the screen for selecting keyboard or VR (looking at PC monitor). I click VR and a small steam VR window opens. In VR, it just shows the steam VR base platform (not the house, just a grid). If the tutorial is enabled, it plays on the PC monitor but nothing in VR. I was doing Patron support up to v0.19, then gave up since no real progress seemed to be happening. If I run v0.19, VR works fine and as expected. I've tried running v0.30 from the rift desktop, from the steam desktop, and from the PC monitor desktop. All the same result- no VR. It seems like it is "trying" since the game will lag a little on the pc monitor after I select to play in VR.
Any suggestion for getting VR to work? Seriously considering restarting patron support, but not if new versions don't work on a rift. Thanks in advance!
Have you tried updating your GPU drivers, SteamVR, and the Oculus App ?

Popokka

Oct 8, 2022

Try asking on his discord server, some other players might be able to help.

Reactions: HazaRealGamer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheVillainSimulator-31Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
HI, could we pl get a Mega link for PC?
Is it possible for anyone to put the PC vers up on MEGA?
I've tried the link above and it won't download.
(fails instantly - refresh DL lasts 2 seconds then fails)
Sadly, no. Znel is infamous for DMCA takedowns, hence the usage of Terminal and Pixeldrain, since they're more resiliant to DMCA takedowns. MEGA is a whore who spreads cheeks for DMCA takedown requests in a heartbeat.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Sadly, no. Znel is infamous for DMCA takedowns, hence the usage of Terminal and Pixeldrain, since they're more resiliant to DMCA takedowns. MEGA is a whore who spreads cheeks for DMCA takedown requests in a heartbeat.
Ok, I didn't know how about workupload or GOFILE? as for the others that are listed here, I always get Domain attacks that's why I don't use them.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Ok, I didn't know how about workupload or GOFILE? as for the others that are listed here, I always get Domain attacks that's why I don't use them.
Workupload has a filesize limit of 2GB (this file is over 3GB), and GoFile only stays up for 10 days and is also prone to DMCA as seen with the original shared link going down super quick, so not worth it.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Workupload has a filesize limit of 2GB (this file is over 3GB), and GoFile only stays up for 10 days and is also prone to DMCA as seen with the original shared link going down super quick, so not worth it.
I was about to give up on the game but then I saw a link called OSHI I haven't tried that one before and I tried it and it seems to be a direct link, so I didn't have to go to a domain. I am DL it now I didn't notice it before you. If you put it up thank you and if it was someone else well thank you to them.:giggle:

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes