Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I was about to give up on the game but then I saw a link called OSHI I haven't tried that one before and I tried it and it seems to be a direct link, so I didn't have to go to a domain. I am DL it now I didn't notice it before you. If you put it up thank you and if it was someone else well thank you to them.:giggle:
You're welcome! Oshi is a rough one to upload to, but if it goes through, it's decent and DMCA resiliant.

astavia

Jun 23, 2017
Oshi link isn't working, as well as Terminal and all the other options are a pain in the a**. I'll come back when it's fixed or other download options appear.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The dev made it clear not to upload the newest release in exchange for adding in features the F95zone community asks for. So, I dont really blame him for taking down the links.

You can find his comments on this in this thread if you wish to read it

Apr 16, 2018
Windows downloads are dead or broken, the Pixel drain one in particular said that it was removed because of child abuse.

Popokka

Oct 8, 2022
The dev made it clear not to upload the newest release in exchange for adding in features the F95zone community asks for. So, I dont really blame him for taking down the links.

You can find his comments on this in this thread if you wish to read it
Oh right I remember that, the dev was even helping people here with bugs and he did added the sex feature but then the latest version was leaked here, now that I think of it Znel has gone silent since then.

I mean, I wouldn't mind not having the very latest version as long as is easy to download and he is not taking them out, is not like we would have to wait years for the next release, he seems to release every 1 or 2 months.

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
All of the updated download options look really suspicious as of the Oct 2022 update. Every single file is behind a signup or a program that needs to be run. I'm calling this update out for what it is. It's either a cash grab or a data mine. Either way use 10 minute mail to bypass the first download option.

kageri

Jan 21, 2019
You do have to make an account to actually use it though, or am I overlooking something?
Yep, but this strange site only asks for email and password to make it. Considering how people trying to download there, maybe it will help some...

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes