Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
For anyone struggling with getting the game to work in VR, I've had 0 problems, so this is my work order to get it to play the first time without issue. I use the Quest 2 with Rift Link.
  1. Make sure the game is extracted in whole to wherever you want to play it from.
  2. Start headset and connect to computer.
  3. Start SteamVR from Oculus dashboard.
  4. From SteamVR Dashboard, display your computer screen in headset and start the game from the exe file.
  5. Keep computer screen pulled up until you choose VR and get through the confirmations/disclaimers.
  6. Once the game appears to be open in VR, press the menu key on your controller to close the SteamVR dashboard and the game should be on in VR.

**You may have to wait for the game to load completely before you can play. I had to lower my resolution to Medium to get it to play smoothly.**

Reactions: SardanticDecay

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
What about that Synth Belly pump mentioned in the Changelog? Where to find and how to use that?
It's a change in the synth model. Her belly is now see through and if you stick something in her it starts spinning. It even clips terribly with anal, yay! :)

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
So uh, have they switched to OpenXR yet, or is this still a fucking laggy SteamVR mess that's hardly playable?

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
*Fair Warning* Unless you have a really high end PC, don't bother wasting your time. It won't even load all the 10GB worth of assets, it will just hang or crash before starting up. My poor laptop is mid-tier and it won't even load it at all. So save yourself downloading 3GB, then unpacking it to 10GB if you are not confident you can run it without a doubt.

Kirilv

Oct 10, 2021
*Fair Warning* Unless you have a really high end PC, don't bother wasting your time. It won't even load all the 10GB worth of assets, it will just hang or crash before starting up. My poor laptop is mid-tier and it won't even load it at all. So save yourself downloading 3GB, then unpacking it to 10GB if you are not confident you can run it without a doubt.
My laptop with 16GB RAM / 1050 Max-Q / i5-8300H is running it just fine. Also capable of running other games / chrome in the background without any significant issues. I'd say it's time to upgrade your "mid-tier" laptop to an actual midtier.

Reactions: defalut0815

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
I can also play on my not even mid-tier laptop and is running better than other games with not so great graphics, maybe check if your computer is running some other processes that are drawing resources, disable antivirus or any other program that might be killing your performance, you might be able to play it well.

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure your HDD/SDD is done bro, better check on that.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes