HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
The guy is making, at the absolute minimum, 16 grand a month. Why would he put in any extra work when he can continue mliking rubes?-- I mean, "Patrons."
I don't know, on they discord they have been all working on this story script and he has started adding it into the missions, however only the Synth ones have some progress. I think the whole story is coming along nicely.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Creativity scares me and must be banned.
Exactly! He is like saying "I don't know if I could control myself with all this power, it scares me"

In my experience in this forum, this kind always shows up at some point an they come with that mindset already. Prior to their arrival, most individuals never even considered this perspective because it simply wasn't on their radar, because for some they don't look like that and for others is not even in their mind to think about that.

Then they come with their mindset and fears and start pointing out things we didn't see before . They start making others uncomfortable as they are and may ultimately result in the need for banning...

Please don't come here pointing things we don't care, leave us be creating characters that we totally create as adults and don't make us think they might not look like what they are.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
The fact that you can create characters that look like underage girls gives me mixed feelings about this game.
No one forces you to make exactly such characters, and anyway you will not make them in any way, the editor is such that they look like adults anyway, even if they are dwarfs, everything else is your fantasy and that's all. Learn to separate fantasy from reality.
I don't see the opposite either in the discord or here.

Darknes666

Dec 27, 2018
when i play in desktop mode i cant realy control the view it gos to the left side and up and if it is showing the celing it just rotetes to the left and it makes it unplayebel i have just the mous and the keybord plugte in and im sorry for the bad englisch

Reactions: RosesInBlue

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Well, no shit. Thanks for pointing out obvious stuff. You must be so proud of yourself.

It's funny how people are stupid and always fall for bait. I had my fun. This stuff can be deleted by any admin. Have a good one guys.;)
No, that is absolutely not true.
You were wrong when you moved the sliders, you were wrong when you saw that the character is not a full age, and you continue to be wrong by insulting and bickering with normal people who are just trying to explain to you what you are wrong about.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes