Dec 4, 2021
Anyone else having sound issues in desktop mode? All the sounds, voices included, are kinda delayed and glitchy, at least thats the best way I can describe it. It could very well be my crappy laptop struggling to run it. If anyone has an idea or 2 on how to fix it post it here IG.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Some Beta 34 Videos I found, anyone got this character?

This is a nice one:

And this one

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
I don't know too much about this one - still I thought I would add it to F95's game list.
Any info - tags, etc. would be helpful.

Thanks and Cheers :eek:penedeyewink:
I don't know too much about this one - still I thought I would add it to F95's game list.
Any info - tags, etc. would be helpful.

Thanks and Cheers :eek:penedeyewink:
still as happy?
Me too..although it would probably have been so much more fun if i could save up for a couple of virtually packages:
No one who can recommend anything cheap for the time being.
It's not the first time i've had to end patreon because...well, what?
Maybe it was meant to be played as a vr game
Although this good fun game is an exception.
Thanks again happy beaver.And of course all in your team
Love you

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
Downloads that are down:Mixdrop and Oshi
Downloads that are taking too long ie longer then 2 hours : Anonfiles, Terminal and uploadhaven

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Downloads that are down:Mixdrop and Oshi
Downloads that are taking too long ie longer then 2 hours : Anonfiles, Terminal and uploadhaven
the time still depends on the location
for example, I would download from Russia for 6 hours, but I downloaded half an hour through the US VPN

Reactions: antiv
Jul 18, 2017
tried all the windows links, they either say its gonna take several hours but never seem to start downloading anything(always at 0,0gb downloaded) or with terminal it takes to minutes but it never seem to finish

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Masda420

Mar 25, 2021
Is the waist width slider bugged for anyone else? Instead of the "Waist width" value being unique to each character, it instead effects every character, an keeps reseting to zero.

It's a bit anoying since pretty much every body other slider reduces the waist width drastically, so you need it if you want to use more than one body slider at once.

Last edited:

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I think it needs more ways of influencing and maintaining certain moods. Perhaps some injections? Something to induce fear and an aphrodisiac for heightened sensitivity.

Also, more dialogue and responses would be a huge plus. Reactions based on fear and arousal to being cream pied in specific holes, reactions to anal versus vaginal sex. If she's not aroused she could find penetration painful, especially anal. That'd be a huge plus to "painal" fans. Perhaps lasting mood/attitude changes? The ability to "break" the girl through fear, torture, or pleasure and the appropriate dialogue changes for each. Pain/fear should lead to a timid, submissive attitude, afraid of angering the villain. The arousal or 'fucked silly' route should lead to a submissive slave desperate to please the villain and be pleased. There should be appropriate reactions to all interactions based on those factors. Perhaps some 'aftercare' like healing their wounds and bruises, or otherwise soothing them. There could be attitude-appropriate reactions to these as well. Crying with running tears and perhaps make-up would be another welcome addition.

I realize voice acting and such a tremendous library of audio samples is a massive and expensive undertaking, but with a game like this voice or subtitle dialogue at the very least is so important for setting the mood and atmosphere. You want the heroines to feel much more 'human' and less doll-like. That's part of the fantasy, really. Anyone can fuck a sex toy, but the ability to do whatever you want with your favorite, or most hated, heroines is the biggest appeal.

Cumflation and expulsion would be great optional toggles as well. Maybe dialogue that hints towards impregnation/breeding. The whip should maybe have "power levels" similar to the cloth removal gun, depending on whether you just want to whip her more casually or cause real damage. Currently, it's a bit too fatal in my experience.

Finally, and this is my selfish appeal to my own fetish... But I'd really love to have an optional, alternative player model/voice that is a futa, or woman with a strap-on at the bare minimum. Perhaps with different reactions from the heroine, perhaps disgusted or intrigued that their captor is a woman, or shocked to see she's packing that meat-kryptonite.

Sorry for the essay. >_> I only go into this on projects that I think have huge potential. It's an aspect of being more critical of things you really like.

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I think it needs more ways of influencing and maintaining certain moods. Perhaps some injections? Something to induce fear and an aphrodisiac for heightened sensitivity.

Also, more dialogue and responses would be a huge plus. Reactions based on fear and arousal to being cream pied in specific holes, reactions to anal versus vaginal sex. If she's not aroused she could find penetration painful, especially anal. That'd be a huge plus to "painal" fans. Perhaps lasting mood/attitude changes? The ability to "break" the girl through fear, torture, or pleasure and the appropriate dialogue changes for each. Pain/fear should lead to a timid, submissive attitude, afraid of angering the villain. The arousal or 'fucked silly' route should lead to a submissive slave desperate to please the villain and be pleased. There should be appropriate reactions to all interactions based on those factors. Perhaps some 'aftercare' like healing their wounds and bruises, or otherwise soothing them. There could be attitude-appropriate reactions to these as well. Crying with running tears and perhaps make-up would be another welcome addition.

I realize voice acting and such a tremendous library of audio samples is a massive and expensive undertaking, but with a game like this voice or subtitle dialogue at the very least is so important for setting the mood and atmosphere. You want the heroines to feel much more 'human' and less doll-like. That's part of the fantasy, really. Anyone can fuck a sex toy, but the ability to do whatever you want with your favorite, or most hated, heroines is the biggest appeal.

Cumflation and expulsion would be great optional toggles as well. Maybe dialogue that hints towards impregnation/breeding. The whip should maybe have "power levels" similar to the cloth removal gun, depending on whether you just want to whip her more casually or cause real damage. Currently, it's a bit too fatal in my experience.

Finally, and this is my selfish appeal to my own fetish... But I'd really love to have an optional, alternative player model/voice that is a futa, or woman with a strap-on at the bare minimum. Perhaps with different reactions from the heroine, perhaps disgusted or intrigued that their captor is a woman, or shocked to see she's packing that meat-kryptonite.

Sorry for the essay. >_> I only go into this on projects that I think have huge potential. It's an aspect of being more critical of things you really like.
Very good, but I'm afraid it will take many more years over and above the plan.
Well, I agree with you about the reactions and dialogues. Reactions and dialogues are few and repetitive - it's annoying.

indyhorse

Jul 18, 2022
I still dont understand.....if the disintegrator no longer can remove clothes, how do we get the heroine to....keep specific pieces of clothing on/off at will? I heard something about a power level, but no idea how to adjust it. Maybe someone can explain...

marcane

Feb 18, 2021
I still dont understand.....if the disintegrator no longer can remove clothes, how do we get the heroine to....keep specific pieces of clothing on/off at will? I heard something about a power level, but no idea how to adjust it. Maybe someone can explain...
just use ur mouse scroll wheel ot the right joystick i believe. depends on whether ur on vr or not.

Darknes666

Dec 27, 2018
when i play in desktop mode i cant realy control the view it gos to the left side and up and if it is showing the celing it just rotetes to the left and it makes it unplayebel i have just the mous and the keybord plugte in and im sorry for the bad englisch
can somone please help

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes