.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
omg...
how fast are they

I can reupload
There is someone scurrying through ALL of the piracy sites to keep the file down. Though I suspect it's a team as opposed to one individual since, numerous links went down within seconds of each other. The Mega and Sync (and freedom one) were all down within about 30 seconds of each other.

Whoever you are. Wherever you are. Just know, you're fighting a losing battle...

To clarify - the last line is aimed at the DMCA bitch.

And for whoever it is who's issuing all those DMCA's against the uploads, you MIGHT want to check what you're flagging since you've taken down two of my own personal subfolders with my own content in there (it was my work Excel sheets), do it again - and I'll file a counter-claim and I'll have you in court for perjury.

Reactions: defalut0815

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
There is someone scurrying through ALL of the piracy sites to keep the file down. Though I suspect it's a team as opposed to one individual since, numerous links went down within seconds of each other. The Mega and Sync (and freedom one) were all down within about 30 seconds of each other.

Whoever you are. Wherever you are. Just know, you're fighting a losing battle...

To clarify - the last line is aimed at the DMCA bitch.

And for whoever it is who's issuing all those DMCA's against the uploads, you MIGHT want to check what you're flagging since you've taken down two of my own personal subfolders with my own content in there (it was my work Excel sheets), do it again - and I'll file a counter-claim and I'll have you in court for perjury.
mb uploading to TERMENAL.lc ?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes