HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Is the VR version of this game in REALLY early alpha?
The VR implementation is solid. They have hand physics with bending fingers and accurate collision on the girls. They have many VR interactions and hands animate pretty well. They even have this procedural sex where you just get close and start having sex with the girls by grabbing their body and pulling them towards you.

I would say this game has even better VR features than most of the games maybe except VAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: keitaka and Mr.Zet

chaliwang

Jun 25, 2022
I have a question, in the last few days I've been entering the game and noticing a mosaic of transparent orbs on my character's nipples, which is still there after deleting the game and reinstalling it. I was going to delete the archive file on the C drive but couldn't find it, does anyone know anything about it?

reaktivnii

Apr 12, 2021
why when i try to play VR mode on a quest 2 there are no hands? I can't get out of the cryo pod or open settings

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
have same problem, do u find solution??
You need to launch the game via the headset through the Desktop Mode first, then select VR when loaded. This will resolve the issue. Also be sure to have Oculus software installed on PC, doesn't need to be default as Steam can handle the VR side of things, but needs to be there for better support.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes