MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
What new things does this update have?
So many things, I couldn't even understand or review everything in this update. I'm waiting for the list of changes as well.
This is just a small part of what I noticed: updated storyline, new panel with function indicators. new hard toys to hit women, gun with multicolored paint.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVillainSimulator-35Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dooffee

indyhorse

Jul 18, 2022
in the main menu, press the "O" key, then press the "Cheats" button, and enter the code numbers on the panel "1324".
That's all, then put what you need.
Thanks yeah I got the cheat menu, no way there to make her 100% submissive. No submission, no dance nor sex. annoying

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
Desktop mode user here:

So I found out how to raise submission. On the left panel of the stats screen (the one that shows Arousal, fear, health and whatnot), there are certain acts that the "hero" likes. It seems to be randomly generated, but one of my custom characters likes getting tickled and getting cum on her body. So I tickled the character and the submission skyrocketed to 100%

What 100% submission actually means, I have no fucking clue. Nothing really changed asides from maybe heavier breathing from the woman. Might've been explained in the tutorial section, but who actually uses the resource that teaches you how to play the game?

BTW, if you hold down the left mouse button while holding any paddle, the dude winds up his attack and smacks the woman harder, leaving marks on the body based on which paddle you chose.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Desktop mode user here:

So I found out how to raise submission. On the left panel of the stats screen (the one that shows Arousal, fear, health and whatnot), there are certain acts that the "hero" likes. It seems to be randomly generated, but one of my custom characters likes getting tickled and getting cum on her body. So I tickled the character and the submission skyrocketed to 100%

What 100% submission actually means, I have no fucking clue. Nothing really changed asides from maybe heavier breathing from the woman. Might've been explained in the tutorial section, but who actually uses the resource that teaches you how to play the game?

BTW, if you hold down the left mouse button while holding any paddle, the dude winds up his attack and smacks the woman harder, leaving marks on the body based on which paddle you chose.
these certain acts are set up here:
NVIDIA_Share_j1N9PMWOCe.png

Reactions: dedmen and Torinir

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I'd guess submission is, or will be, required to unlock them dancing and having sex with you
I noticed that so far it works very poorly, this system with the submission of women, a lot of bugs, then goes astray, then nothing is accrued at all, when I do, the very action that is on the display panel, then recalculate goes. Not convenient. I think this system should still be finalized.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes