riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the mom in this game? I actually like Haley.
If i really have to drop everyone for karen then there is no choice, she goes. Haley seems like she can be brought into the harem mindset far more easily. Definite keeper in my mind.

Reactions: Ennoch

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really miss some choices ... game feels more like a kinetic for the last few updates ... It is still fun, but I think at least 1-2 choices per update should be a thing :/

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If i really have to drop everyone for karen then there is no choice, she goes.
Actually if that would be the case then i'd be doing the same. No way i'm gonna drop Nikki, the doc and Juru for Karen alone. Thats.. not gonna happen. Too much. So if thats the price then lets just stay best friends forever. Hope it won't be the case.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
If i really have to drop everyone for karen then there is no choice, she goes. Haley seems like she can be brought into the harem mindset far more easily. Definite keeper in my mind.
Honestly I like everyone pretty much more than Karen. Rosa I didn't care that much for up until this update, but that changed in the bathroom lol. Juru of course is fantastic. Nikki just wants to help you build your harem, and Haley, idk, there is just something about her for me.

Karen for me is like Monica in WTHI, there is nothing wrong with her, she just doesn't compete with the other girls.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
"H" key to hide the text won't work for me w/this update for some reason. Worked fine on last version. Anyone know a fix or console command to correct this?

Reactions: Sultos

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was really hoping there would be a Karen blowjob scene. It seems like something so essential yet it’s missing.
Sometimes it's good to give, rather than being the one that receives. Make a woman cum and she'll give it back tenfold, even if not immediately, she'll give it back at a later time :p

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Here's an updated incest patch for version 0.9. Compatible with full res and crunched versions.

Your latest save may crash the game. Don't bother bitching, I'm in the same boat. My last two saves crashed the game, but going back 3 or 4 worked for me. If I can fix this, then I will, but I figured that you guys didn't want to wait for that. ;)

I did not fully test this yet. Spot check looked good, but if anyone encounters any problems, let me know and please tag me.

Extract the archive and merge the game folder in the archive with the game folder in the game.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes