Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just need to let Nikki corrupt Karen and bring her into the harem.
I think it's probably gonna be like, Karen is the one we'll be with as "officially" as possible, others are side chicks behind her back, she knows her worth, she knows what she wants, she won't allow herself to be just one of many :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think it's probably gonna be like, Karen is the one we'll be with as "officially" as possible, others are side chicks behind her back, she knows her worth, she knows what she wants, she won't allow herself to be just one of many :p
Don't try to frighten us with your waifu-praising ways Lord Babe Snatcher! Your sad devotion to that ancient religion.. ohwait. Wrong movie i guess :sneaky:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Seeing a game use proper spanish grammar make's my pene hot.

The problem with this is that those poor ladies have already been stretched and now fucking a normal guy wouldn't satisfy them (It works like that, right?), so is our duty as a citizen to keep them well fed. I'm sure Karen will understand this, she seems like a sweet and empathetic woman.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Seeing a game use proper spanish grammar make's my pene hot.

The problem with this is that those poor ladies have already been stretched and now fucking a normal guy wouldn't satisfy them (It works like that, right?), so is our duty as a citizen to keep them well fed. I'm sure Karen will understand this, she seems like a sweet and empathetic woman.
Or we'll just have to work them behind her back, Nikki is clearly not against that idea, she wasn't against you boning her behind Haley's back after all xD

Reactions: Mytez

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
The problem with this is that those poor ladies have already been stretched and now fucking a normal guy wouldn't satisfy them (It works like that, right?), so is our duty as a citizen to keep them well fed.
Science!
I'm sure Karen will understand this, she seems like a sweet and empathetic woman.
How could she not?

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I think Sophia Parker needs to change neighborhood and live near our MC, with a little luck he will take away the cobwebs from her... win win for both games.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont and dE_VoYd

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The irony is that she is a sweet girl otherwise. Its not her fault, she just doesn't have a chance in this family :LOL:
If it wasn't because Karen wants to be exclusive, Haley would be an amazing addition to the family. Poor girl is so naive that she could catch you fucking one of the women and she'll ask you why are you massaging her in that weird way. Perfect girlfriend for the harem if you ask me.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes