mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What is with yesterday and today now. All these great games getting their updates. It's like The Creator Almighty said you shall Cum. Looks like I'm going to lose a couple more hours today.
obviously they all schedule the releases around their patreons paydays >:D

Reactions: botc76

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Surely stiglet will give us some kind of out for keeping our (somewhat unknowing) harem full. I have faith.
I hope not. It's important to remembe that Nikki isn't particularly into girls at all, she had her experiments when she was younger and can say for certain that girls don't do it for her, she's strictly dickly, as is Karen probably even more so :p
Rosa is not getting this dick and she best learn her place or she's out to the curb, and it's bye bye Haley too :p
All that's missing is finalize Juru's addiction on the dick and all is good :p

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Holy fuck, Rosa is wild. I like how difficult the decission for MC between Haley and Karen is going to be, but for us we won't even think it for a second.
well that depends on who youd pick, my choise would be Haley over Karen, but then again im not really into milfs or cougars

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I hope not. It's important to remembe that Nikki isn't particularly into girls at all, she had her experiments when she was younger and can say for certain that girls don't do it for her, she's strictly dickly, as is Karen probably even more so :p
Rosa is not getting this dick and she best learn her place or she's out to the curb, and it's bye bye Haley too :p
All that's missing is finalize Juru's addiction on the dick and all is good :p
Who says the harem has to play with each other or even be in the know, they just need to be willing to share or able to be fooled. Karen seems the most difficult on those fronts, Haley after. Nikki or Rosa shouldn't care and this last encounter leads me to think Juru would be ok.

Reactions: botc76

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For those that want the different scenes with Nikki/Haley/Karen in the cave: who comes with you is tied to the previous bowling and magazine decisions (or maybe just the bowling). pick Nikki there for Nikki in the cave, Haley for Haley in cave etc.

Replayed the game a couple times, only making those 2 decisions differently.

Reactions: jackkane

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Who says the harem has to play with each other or even be in the know, they just need to be willing to share or able to be fooled. Karen seems the most difficult on those fronts, Haley after. Nikki or Rosa shouldn't care and this last encounter leads me to think Juru would be ok.
Well, it's not a true harem if they don't know about each other, and Karen already stated that she's not the side booty type of girl, either she's the only one or not at all, and I respect her for that, woman knows what she wants and what she's worth, can only admire that :p I really hope this won't be a forced harem kind of thing, there's already enough of that type of games around, optional harem I don't mind, but not forced, I mean, it would already go against Karen's character :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's an impressive rack on Juru :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rosa is one naughty maid damn! Another oh shit moment at the end foreshadowing perhaps
dear god that spoiler im tempted to not care about the wincest patch and play this game now

Eerie Entity
despite me loving Nikki when she says shes not really into girls but she has alot of content with the soon to be ex girlfriend im kinda confused by that

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes