HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
both of my failed 2080Ti cards had samsung memory. my current one also has samsung memory, this one has been working fine since october.

but back on topic, has it really been 2 months since last release? this update better be huge

That we all hope, but I do not know if it will be a big update, I have my doubts. Apparently in the cave there will be action with Karen, Nikk or Haley. There are three different scenes to choose from, so the update will seem shorter.

U

User_257412

my current one also has samsung memory, this one has been working fine since october.

but back on topic, has it really been 2 months since last release? this update better be huge
It should have Micron still, Nvidia only switched from Micron's batches to Samsung's in last November, if yours been rocking solid since October, then there's no way PCB consists of Samsung's SDRAM or you've received it earlier or there is other plausible coincidence. End of topic to prevent staff chasing me and poking with continuous off-topic discussion.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I downloaded the incest patch from the OP. but it does not work. I have overwrite scripts.rpa with patched version in TheVisit-0.8-pc / game folder. but in the game the MC continues to call women with their names instead of mom and aunt .... did I miss anything?
P.s. it is the first time and therefore the first version I play so no previous save.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
test version should be out tomorrow.

Unlocked

Hey all,
Just a quick post to keep you informed. All my renders are done for the coming update. I've just got to finish up putting the game script together.
I should have a test version uploaded tomorrow with the proper release the day after.
Thanks for your patience guys. Take care.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
whoever you are i suggest not to post test version because people will gonna complain " I know this is a test version but why this game is so buggy !!waaahhhh, dev should have worked more in this game". and some people who post after playing games intentionally or unintentionally dont use the fucking spoiler tag...

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes