lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
But don't forget that mommy doesn't know yet that “her man” is fucking her sister ;)

Very rarely, by the way, the developers resort to using the scene where women caress a cock on both sides, and then have a little contact with each other.
Fleeting, but beautiful action <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mpror
Sep 1, 2017
Dammit why is the aunt and the officer next to each other!

This doesn't help my desire at all for a double tit scene where even the mc monster cock is enveloped by sheer tit flesh.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

We are getting close for the next update, I should have it done for next week.

I have had a little hiccup. I left my system rendering overnight only to return to it the next morning and see it had been reverting to using the CPU on the renders.

Nothing to worry about I thought at first. DAZstudio can be a bit buggy at times. I started doing some work when I noticed Iray was persistently falling back to rendering with the cpu instead of the gpu. Crap, so I try to find out what's going wrong.
Not to bore you with all the details but it seems my RTX 2080 ti is dying. Iray would no longer run on it without failing. I tested it on a few 3D games and they all crashed too.

Disaster I thought, but all was not lost. I've underclocked the memory on the card and now it's running stable again.
I'm not sure how much Iray relies on memory bandwidth, performance doesn't seem too degraded though.

So it could have been worse. I'm going to have to RMA the card but at least that can wait until the next update is done. Assuming it doesn't die completely before then.

Other than that progress has been good :)

Here's a couple of fun fun renders for you guys.

I wonder if I should do a super hero or cosplay series.

Thank you guys as always, take care.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I really don't understand the obsession that some developers have with gigantic boobs and penises; what's up with that

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes