fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Mommy is becoming even more scary than her typically "lost soul" eyes and expressions tended to make her appear to me, lately.

I think it would be a neat twist if Haley becomes a grounding character for the OP if mother starts to get tiger-ish over time. Then again, there's not much substance to any of these characters yet, so we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And Sunday he needs a doctor visit, but on the way gets pulled over for speeding by you-know-who.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Zzzz. <snork> Wha? Stiglet is back from vacation? Rrrrr. Okay, I'm up. And so will all of you be when you see this ditty. When you've all calmed down, go and give this man your money. All of it! Okay, a tiny bit will probably do.

Beach buns

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

I had a nice relaxing time on vacation but now I'm back and working again.

My goal is to try and get the next update out by the end of the month.

So far I've shown you guys a few images of the cave that will be in the next update.

You've seen Nikki and Karen inside the cave, but it could be Haley instead.

Who you get to go in the cave with will depend on a choice you made previously in the game. What choice I won't say but it should be clear enough.

With that said here are a couple more renders of Haley who I've not done on the beach yet.

I hope you enjoy.

Thank you all and take care.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me or she grew bust-wise? I recal her having smaller ones..?

May 26, 2018
The choice for the cave might be the bowling part or twister. Those are the only times I can think of that all 3 were given as an option on who you’d like.
Quick question, old saves work? Do you remove them from the game file and delete the update, then download the new one? I played this game at v0.8 so I’m kinda new.

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
Technically, back when Carol Danvers was just Carol Danvers, she had shoulder length hair. When she became Ms. Marvel, it got a little longer. The short hair is a (relatively) recent change. But, I suspect you whippersnappers weren't around way back then (40+ years ago).
The Captian Marvel I remember as a kid was the black chick with the white outfit and the fro' from Secret Wars

Reactions: Draakaap23
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes