May 26, 2018
create two dummy saves. doesn't matter what's in them. then go to the save folder, delete the saves you made, rename my saves to what the deleted saves use to be, then move them into the save folder.
Would I be able to kee my old saves? Sounds a little complicated for my taste, I’ll just play to where you get to fuck the doctor the second time. I have a save where I did it the first time in the hospital. How far/ what point do you encounter the doctor again for the second time? You said when Haley and the MC go on another date.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Would I be able to kee my old saves? Sounds a little complicated for my taste, I’ll just play to where you get to fuck the doctor the second time. I have a save where I did it the first time in the hospital. How far/ what point do you encounter the doctor again for the second time? You said when Haley and the MC go on another date.
the reason you are creating the dummy saves is to keep your own saves intact. you are ONLY replacing the dummy saves.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
so... all except haley are super model height? women are typically around 5' 4". 5' 9"+ are generally outliers. i went to a college in NYC that had 23,000 students (under grad and post grad) and i've seen maybe 20 girls that height.

i'm not complaining, but damn....
Farrah Fawcet was 5'6". 5'7" ain't exactly shrimpy. And the number of women with natural 32L cups without being morbidly obese is even smaller. Don't know why the height is something you find bizarre.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Farrah Fawcet was 5'6". 5'7" ain't exactly shrimpy. And the number of women with natural 32L cups without being morbidly obese is even smaller. Don't know why the height is something you find bizarre.
i didn't make any comments about breast sizes. i'm talking about height. all but haley are 5' 9", a height that is extremely rare among women.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on the last U.S. census, about 5% of the women in America are 5'9" or taller, so terror is correct about the rarity.

HOWEVER...

Since Karen and Nikki are of the same genetic tree, you could explain those two pretty easily. That still leaves a lot of coincidences, but I'm willing to forgive science in favor of fantasy.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
women with natural 32L cups without being morbidly obese
Explain this. If a woman had 32L cup size, she would be incredibly skinny, not "morbidly obese". Now 48L on the other hand, would make her quite larger. No disrespect, but I think you may need to increase your knowledge of how bra sizes work. :coffee:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ever ready with the helpful data or image...here is a 32L off of Google search:

Seems neither incredibly skinny nor morbidly obese.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh...try adding "bra" or "bra size". 32L could mean anything, my friend.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes