DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
wait? You get to have sex with the big tit doctor? What choice do you make? That never happened when I played through
(during the date; where haley is wearing transparent clothes af) when haley's phone gets stolen; just select not to chase after the thief.. and in the hospital choose not to forgive haley.. then u bang fake tits doctor sex hound <3

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
(during the date; where haley is wearing transparent clothes af) when haley's phone gets stolen; just select not to chase after the thief.. and in the hospital choose not to forgive haley.. then u bang fake tits doctor sex hound <3
Ohh thanks for the info

May 26, 2018
S.O.B thank you. I completely missed that

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Last post for a while from the stig, as he is taking a vacation (going on his own "visit"?). But, I think this should tide you over for a bit. Hey, surprise him when he comes back with a lot more pledges on his Patreon page! You can do it!

Sizing up

Hi guys, I hope you all doing well.

Just to remind you guys I'll be leaving on my vacation this weekend so there will not be a post from me next week.
For the fun renders this week I've done something a little different.

Using a plugin for DAZ studio I've been able to measure some of the characters in The Visit. Using page on wikipedia I attempted to calculate bra sizes aswell. I've used US sizing but I could probably do a metric version also.

Interesting results, even Haley who at 5'7" is the shortest, is above average height. I'll attach the 4k jpg's below.

Also as a bonus for those people with VR goggles I'll also attach some renders I did of Nikki, Karen and Juru.

Okay, that's all.

Thank you all as always and take care.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Last post for a while from the stig, as he is taking a vacation (going on his own "visit"?). But, I think this should tide you over for a bit. Hey, surprise him when he comes back with a lot more pledges on his Patreon page! You can do it!

Sizing up

Just to remind you guys I'll be leaving on my vacation this weekend so there will not be a post from me next week.

Using a plugin for DAZ studio I've been able to measure some of the characters in The Visit. Using page on wikipedia I attempted to calculate bra sizes aswell. I've used US sizing but I could probably do a metric version also.

Interesting results, even Haley who at 5'7" is the shortest, is above average height. I'll attach the 4k jpg's below.

Also as a bonus for those people with VR goggles I'll also attach some renders I did of Nikki, Karen and Juru.

Okay, that's all.

I'm glad to haves these numbers..... you know for science. :geek:

Excelsior

Sep 1, 2017
Yes finally got my answer who is bustier or rather equal between juru and our aunt.

Also damn, i knew the doctor was shown with very perky (fake) boobs in all scenes but she is only 1 cap size behind our two busty goddesses.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As for the metric stuff, using French / Belgian measurements for bra sizes...

Haley: 1 m 70 (170 cm) / 91 - 73 - 106 / 85D
Karen: 1 m 75 (175 cm) / 96 - 71 - 101 / 85G
Nikki: 1 m 75 (175 cm) / 106 - 66 - 106 / 80M
Rosa: 1 m 75 (175 cm) / 88 - 66 - 96 / 80F
Jùru: 1 m 72 (172 cm) / 116 - 76 - 116 / 90M
Jenny: 1 m 75 (175 cm) / 104 - 71 - 96 / 80L

terroralpha

May 1, 2017

Sizing up

Okay, that's all.

so... all except haley are super model height? women are typically around 5' 4". 5' 9"+ are generally outliers. i went to a college in NYC that had 23,000 students (under grad and post grad) and i've seen maybe 20 girls that height.

i'm not complaining, but damn....

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
wait? You get to have sex with the big tit doctor? What choice do you make? That never happened when I played through
you get to fuck her twice. once after the robbery and once during a date with haley. the game basically make syou choose between the doc and haley each time. doc wins every time, no question there.

EDIT: here are saves from both times that you fuck her.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Wow. Just downloaded this today, and gotta say, Karen is amazing. Love the build up with her. I can't believe I hadn't looked into this game before.

Reactions: Serra Angel
May 26, 2018
you get to fuck her twice. once after the robbery and once during a date with haley. the game basically make syou choose between the doc and haley each time. doc wins every time, no question there.

EDIT: here are saves from both times that you fuck her.
Awesome! How do you unpack the saves? Just drag and drop into the game folder?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes