Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She's a real professionnal, with unmatched healing skills, almost miraculous, with tits like that the dead shall rise out of their tombs :D
Maybe she tried to become a pathologist but after the first real autopsy her supervisor dehort her. I mean after they've delt with the minor zombie outbreak. Luckily they weren't after brains. Zombie-evolution i suppose... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Abîme

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Those two qualities (big fake tits and sexual-healing unprofessionalism) makes her totally irresistable for me :giggle:
She takes her patients well-being VERY seriously, even if it means that she need to take care of your painful erection that just won't go away, she'll help you, happily. If that's not professionalism, I don't know what it, she after all took the oath :p
BUT, fake tits for me too are a huge turn off, I want natural or none at all :p

By the way, that's a mighty fine MCC (MCR) fan signature, one of the hottest blondies in all of adult games, even if in some scenes and angles her expressions seem a little weird, but in most she's damn gorgeous :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Look, i can be reasoned with. You chase after the naturals while i satisfy the fakies too :cool:
Haha, fair enough, not like either of us could chase all them 3+ billion women down anyway, so there's plenty for both, fakies or not :p

Reactions: Serra Angel

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
She takes her patients well-being VERY seriously, even if it means that she need to take care of your painful erection that just won't go away, she'll help you, happily. If that's not professionalism, I don't know what it, she after all took the oath :p
BUT, fake tits for me too are a huge turn off, I want natural or none at all :p
I took the best of the two worlds, fake tits with Doc and Natural with Juru:giggle:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I took the best of the two worlds, fake tits with Doc and Natural with Juru:giggle:
Well, despite her fake tits, she still tops Haley and Rosa in my book, but Karen, Nikki and Juru tops her :p

Reactions: Abîme

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
@Eerie Entity
as of the current update i will have to post mom above aunt nikki but i will keep nikki on my signature due to she was the reason why i kept playing the game but that last scene of mom was just 2 damn good to place her below aunt nikki so i guess

its

1. mom/aunt nikki
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. officer thickness
3. Rosa
4. doctor fake tits

5. haley
Is this doc pic in the game ??

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes