Aug 16, 2018
Not a Juru fan, but I'm glad that there as a reference pregnancy in that scene.

Karen's the only one who I want, but I would love for the MC to give the rest of them severance "packages" that take 9 months to mature.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I loved the update.

+ Haley and Karen are still super hot. Especially Haley, one of the best girls in any game...!
+ Chick from the cinema was hot. I know it's just the 100th DAZ Cathy but I love the face
+ Doctor is hot as well
+ Lingerie shop chick as well
+ DAMN that Asian cop was the highlight
+ Render quality is top notch, as always
+ The random guy sucks, in a funny way, so good job there
+ SO MUCH CONTENT omg

- Nikki is not to my taste. Got that DoD mom dead-looking face and way too big boobs. Something about her turns me off 100%. Might be her face, might be the unnaturally big boobs (next to the otherwise rather realistic proportions of everyone else) or the boy'ish haircut... I'm really happy that there is such a nice varied roster of girls in the game so I don't have to stick with her. I guess there's no way around doing it with her, right? If there's one thing I really dislike about the game it's the fact that Nikki is being forced upon the MC and others so often. There's literally no reward or tension with her because she's freely pulling her huge tits out all the time
- Rosa looks kinda bland, although her story was funny

Might sound like it's 50/50 but tbh, I'd say that I'm loving the game, or rather 95% of it. I don't like Nikki and she kills my boner, BUT everything else is just perfect. It's mind-boggling how much high quality content this game offers.

Reactions: Jude6

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Holy fuck, Rosa is wild. I like how difficult the decission for MC between Haley and Karen is going to be, but for us we won't even think it for a second.
Karen and Haley, not a problem. Karen and Nikki? Weeeeeell, I really wouldn't know at this point who to pick if I had to decide for one of the sisters.

Also, this is a game where it really sucks that the incest patch is never available when the release hits.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i guess mommy is going to be pissed when she found out what her son has been through
Lets be honest, that would just make her look even more gorgeous! I hope we can make her come around even if it means lots of scenes where she is pissed. Imagine that angry blush over her face, huffing, with arms crossed under her boobies, making them all stand out even more :cool:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes