Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice, but I usually have to wait a day or two for the incest patch... unless it's ready already.
No, not ready yet.

Stiglet wasn't planning on doing an ending for Nikki only but a lot of people wanted one so he decided to do one.
I personally love Nikki so i'm happy about it.
The next and last ending will be Nikki only.
His original decision was the weirdest thing i've heard.

When The Visit started it was only Nikki, it ended when she left. Dev decided to carry it on and then decides not to give the woman that started it an ending?

It was weird.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha yes that was a weird one! Lots of headscratches were happening then. But he made up his mind. A dev who actually can make up his mind for the better? No wonder this title is so enjoyable.

Reactions: bonerland

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
His original decision was the weirdest thing i've heard.

When The Visit started it was only Nikki, it ended when she left. Dev decided to carry it on and then decides not to give the woman that started it an ending?

It was weird.
Right? I walked away from it after he kept on saying that there would never be a Nikki ending. Depending on how the Nikki update goes, I might just drop a pledge again. Depending on what his next game is going to be.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Visit [v0.12.4a] [Stiglet] - Original Size: 1.87 GB

Download Win,Linux (555MB): - -
Download Mac (540MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
did the dev already announced the next game tittle? anyone have info? cant wait for future next game from this dev.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I found an image out of place in the Harem ending when Nikki says "give me some sugar baby" the next panel is the words "mmmmmmhmmm" and karen and haley in an office setting karen has a fancy white dress on. then it goes back to Nikki

edit: looks like the misplaced image is when they are in the college asking how long the dean of admissions will be

edit 2: there is also what appears to be blank dark images where haley first shows the dress off. theres 3 panels of dark( that have dialogue, before we see the new dress

Last edited:
Reactions: stiglet

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
The harem ending was pretty good i thought for a little that Rosa was gonna fuck it up but she got fucked up :p
Hope to see you soon with another project.

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Sorry but, I load my last save, and then it goes a scene with MC doing Karen a foot massage, Nikki leaves into the house and then the game ends. Is it a bug?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes