InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
This update was pretty underwhelming to be honest. Maybe I was expecting too much but I just feel that there could've been more added. Like MC could've gotten up after banging Karen and got into Nikki's room only to find them still banging and join in. Not to mention that Karen not wanting to bang Hayley was a real letdown. I'm interested to hear what others feel though!

Reactions: Jamsalad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.12.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
So I added the updated incest patch, but it seems to have erased the incest from the game entirely. Now Karen is just a family friend from the start of the game. Does anybody know the cause/solution?

Aug 16, 2018
This update was pretty underwhelming to be honest. Maybe I was expecting too much but I just feel that there could've been more added. Like MC could've gotten up after banging Karen and got into Nikki's room only to find them still banging and join in. Not to mention that Karen not wanting to bang Hayley was a real letdown. I'm interested to hear what others feel though!
Hey, please be considerate and insert a spoiler tag before talking about what happened in the latest release. I know most people already know it's a harem ending so some of the surprise is already lost, but it's just a good habit in general.

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
$$$ Spoiler's$$$ I have been a fan of this game since the beginning and rarely post my opinion on anything but still try to support the developers anyway I can. If this is the final for the Harem I am disappointed. I thought it would be maybe multiple scenes/animations and so much more, was no Karen on Nikki action at all. Instead it seemed rushed. I do not know after 5 stars for 90% of the game I find this (what is suppose to be the most epic ending of them all) lacking and barely worth 3 star. Again if this is not the final Harem ending by Stiglet then kindly disregard my comment and carry on....

Last edited:

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks!

This scores need to be lower than some value, makes no sense. So if i got for example Karen and Nikki 15 and Haley 5 is a bad ending, instead of N&K ending because i was too nice to Haley? WTF?
Where do I find this file in the game?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs if the dev made his videos WEBMs instead of pictures. You probably wouldn't crash a lot if you try to fast foward through animations. This is one of the few game it crashes so damn much during animation. Funny thing before the endings of all the character I rarely had problems.

Reactions: TheRaven
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes