4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No NTR/sharing/swinging
It's not a Harem game though a polygamist option is available down the road (avoidable).
Hi,
I've been waiting to find out what your future tags are for planned fetishes. Several people have asked and you haven't replied.

Most creators know what they intend to put into their art and most will not create something they don't like.
We like to know the creators intentions before we get invested into the story and characters. A great many creators have deliberately misled their public to gain subscribers and then have proceeded to ruin their VN for many of us.
This has made many people wary so we ask first before we play.

Please list what fetishes you intend to include, which ones will be optional as in the player decides whether they happen or not, and which fetishes you will never have in your VN.

You also said that there will be a Polygamy route available. Will this be traditional polygamy where the girls are only there for the MC or will you make it a Polyamory where there is sexual interaction(lesbian) between the girls and if so will the lesbian content be optional?

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Hi,
I've been waiting to find out what your future tags are for planned fetishes. Several people have asked and you haven't replied.

Most creators know what they intend to put into their art and most will not create something they don't like.
We like to know the creators intentions before we get invested into the story and characters. A great many creators have deliberately misled their public to gain subscribers and then have proceeded to ruin their VN for many of us.
This has made many people wary so we ask first before we play.

Please list what fetishes you intend to include, which ones will be optional as in the player decides whether they happen or not, and which fetishes you will never have in your VN.

You also said that there will be a Polygamy route available. Will this be traditional polygamy where the girls are only there for the MC or will you make it a Polyamory where there is sexual interaction(lesbian) between the girls and if so will the lesbian content be optional?
Hey!
Thank you for your interest in my game first off.

Yes, I have been only tagging things that I know for sure that is in the game not so much of the tags I have planned. This is because I don't want to mislead anyone into a fetish that never happens. As I develop the game, different opportunities come up that I don't anticipate to think of situations/tags that I didn't originally plan. As I develop the game I find myself with different opportunities for some fetishes I didn't think I could fit in.

As of now I will be adding MILF, Big Ass, as well as Lesbian... I'm sure these tags could fit into my current story.

To address the Polygamy route: There will be "Lesbian" scenes. As of ALL of my sex scenes are always warned and optional.

I hope this helps with your concerns... Thank you!

-Laundry

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hey!
Thank you for your interest in my game first off.

Yes, I have been only tagging things that I know for sure that is in the game not so much of the tags I have planned. This is because I don't want to mislead anyone into a fetish that never happens. As I develop the game, different opportunities come up that I don't anticipate to think of situations/tags that I didn't originally plan. As I develop the game I find myself with different opportunities for some fetishes I didn't think I could fit in.

As of now I will be adding MILF, Big Ass, as well as Lesbian... I'm sure these tags could fit into my current story.

To address the Polygamy route: There will be "Lesbian" scenes. As of ALL of my sex scenes are always warned and optional.

I hope this helps with your concerns... Thank you!

-Laundry
Thank you for responding.
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not or
is it baked into the story such that it is unavoidable?

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Is this alive?. 6 months between chapter 1 and 2 is not promissing.
Hi there, I know It's been a very long time since the initial release, but I am finding time to work on it. To put this in perspective: I have a wife, 2 kids, and now a full time job so it's hard for me to find a full day at all to sit down and work on the game. This is a passion project of mine though. The amount of content for the first update won't have as much content as I originally wanted, but I am planning on releasing the first update within the month to let everyone know that I'm still here!

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes