4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright this was a good start and a lot more content for first release.
Don't know if mentioned before but here you go:
1) a render looked a bit grainy in shooting range in front cowgirl position pov scene (might be my potato PC)
2) Character are looking good
3) Story is interesting and new
4) Liked how the story flows
5) Content for Ch1 was enough. Didn't felt like it was rushed.

One issue MC's dick is looking like a plastic one:censored:

Overall was good. Looking forward to CH2.
GOLDLUCK!(y) and GOLDWORK!:sneaky:

Jan 7, 2022
I'm really liking this so far. The writing is in the top 5% of fap games.

Would be cool if dev could have MC index his finger along the slide when he picks up the pistol if the player answered that he has experience. Nobody with training picks it up and immediately puts their booger hook on the bang switch in the back of a limo with the new boss.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, the no incest and no harem complaints are irrelevant. All I need to know is what choices do I have to make to beat the shit out of Chad?

That is all.

Where is the "Stomp on the accelerator" option when he's in front of MC's vehicle?

* grumble grumble * piece of shit chad

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Finally got around to playing this. Must say this is my second favorite VN right after Become A Rockstar. Not many devs are brave enough to not include incest but most of all harems. If chapter 2 is good as chapter 1 consider me a pledge on Patreon and if they take you off there platform than consider me on subscribe star.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
are you the dude that said rnady orton , who is randy orton anyways ..?
No i am not the dude who said Randy Orton I dont even know who that is. The song is literaly called Voices by the band Rev Theory they have alot of good ones. Like "Hell Yeah", "Far From Over", "light it Up" ect. they are driving rock

Reactions: ImperialD

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked the MC (and the possibilities I have to play him*), the story, the renders and last, but not least, the LIs. :love: (y)

I have only a problem with how my namesake looks in the lewd scenes, it feels weird in some of the renders.

* Risky but with high morals! :cool:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes