VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone help me? I can't find the first easter egg picture of the chapter 2 remake. I've gotten the "fail twice then succeed" with the delivery picture, but I can't find where the hidden clickable is. I've searched every junction where there's a choice and can't find it.

Edit: Figured it out. The first easter egg is by only choosing to fuck Sylvia in the old version while the second one is for failing twice then succeeding on the buttplug section.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Has anyone got last secret in chapter 15? XD Come on devs, it is conspiracy now. Secret better treasured than art in Swedish National Museum.
I think I figured it out. You have to do 4 playthroughs without loading getting all outcomes (all three, jas and elsa, belle and elsa, and no one) and you'll get the picture. If not I kept replaying it choosing all the women in each "choose who goes with you" for all the endings.

Reactions: zargal
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 463766

Overview:
Welcome to the Void Club. You are the owner of the nascent sex club and it is your job to recruit women across universes and make them servile to make the Void Club a success for your benefactor. Take advantage of your loyal aide and make choices to acquire talented heroines that you can also take advantage of before putting them to work for the Void Club. Or die in the attempt. The choice is yours how to forcefully recruit these women.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-14
Release Date: 2021-10-14
Developer: The Void - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 23
Language: English
Other Game: The Void Club Management
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 23: MEGA - - - -
Chapter 22: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 182504 View attachment 182505 View attachment 182506 View attachment 349299 View attachment 349298
Does Chapter 23 include all the previous ones?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't understand: is the void club management the same game? Why two different threads, then?
The Management game hosts the girls that can be unlocked in the exploration game (here), by useing codes gained by completing each chapter.
This one is more VN like, while the Management part of the other game is self explanatory I gues

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here's a post for chapter 23 and 24 (we forgot last chapter)

ch 23:

menu23.jpg

ch 24:

menu24.jpg

For the desktop version, all can be found here:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question will all of these chapters be combined it to one big file like game are do i have to download them all.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
i have a question will all of these chapters be combined it to one big file like game are do i have to download them all.
You dont have to download them all, you can also play online, since you only need the code at the end to add the girl to the main game. Maybe at some point we'll integrate everything to the main game but it wold make it way bigger, so we're not ready yet for that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you should combine everything rather sooner than later.
Having to download and install 24 chapters individually probably makes you lose at least 90% of potential players.
It's also the main reason I'm not trying it out (that and the negative reviews).
I'd argue against that... there are more People repelled by oversized downloads than downloading several smaller files one at a time

• Angry
Reactions: nasam

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe they could like combine 1 to 10 and make that like chapter one are something like that would work i think.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about my typing i am a hunt and pake person with fat fingers. so when i type fast i hit the other key's sorry about that. i also don't look at what i have wrote.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
All chapters are separated to make it easier, you can find it online too :

or connected in the main game (but it's also online) : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-void-club-management-v1-0-the-void.32429/
To make it easier? You do realise that separating a game in 26 chapters make it LESS EASY, right???

The Management game hosts the girls that can be unlocked in the exploration game (here), by useing codes gained by completing each chapter.
This one is more VN like, while the Management part of the other game is self explanatory I gues
So, you might as well incorporate the management game into this, so you don't end up having 25 games plus one main game plus one management game, which combined are essentially the same ONE GAME?

How the hell is that supposed to be easier? I'm out for the second time.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Codes should be these up until chapter 21:

Ch 1 - novigrad - Witcher
Ch 2 - shepard - Mass Effect
Ch 3 - doom - Fantastic 4
Ch 4 - stars - Resident Evil Nemesis
Ch 5-6 - chansey - Pokemon Lavender Town
Ch 7 - plumbus - Rick and Morty
Ch 8 - N/a - World of Warcraft
Ch 9 - k21 - Samus