4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

TheMisBegotten

Dec 25, 2021
hello, is there other content to do in the city other than the jobs and the first event ?
also if u can move the map button to an easier place to click id love that

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
hello, is there other content to do in the city other than the jobs and the first event ?
also if u can move the map button to an easier place to click id love that
Content is pretty spread out there might be a few stuff here and there but there is no main erotic content for individual characters as of yet :) And don't worry I mentioned my plans about the overall adjustments to the game design on the thread including the map :)

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
how do i not go to jail? I always go to jail when I finish the 3rd scene! Pls i need help
Load to an earlier choice and select the prologue option (I must be here for a reason or something along those lines). You played the what if mode by picking the other option.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
[QUOTE = "Anonymous100, bài đăng: 7825345, thành viên: 101656"]
Tải đến một lựa chọn trước đó và chọn tùy chọn mở đầu (Tôi phải ở đây vì một lý do hoặc điều gì đó dọc theo những dòng đó). Bạn đã chơi chế độ if bằng cách chọn tùy chọn khác.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Safter I choose that sentence! then I only get the dialogue until the end of the game! I can't do anything

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "Anonymous100, bài đăng: 7825345, thành viên: 101656"]
Tải đến một lựa chọn trước đó và chọn tùy chọn mở đầu (Tôi phải ở đây vì một lý do hoặc điều gì đó dọc theo những dòng đó). Bạn đã chơi chế độ if bằng cách chọn tùy chọn khác.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Safter I choose that sentence! then I only get the dialogue until the end of the game! I can't do anything
Do you mean the "Emerge Anew" choice at the end? When you choose it the game closes and when you restart the game you have to choose START instead of loading. That's how you get to gameplay. Please read the changelog for the update :) I have explained it many times :) In the prologue, choose the option that has (The Actual Prologue) written in red. then when you finish that the game will shut down. Re-open the game, do not load. Just press Start. If you have noticed, the main menu has changed, The prologue is a separate option, so you have to press START to continue with the gameplay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PTG 2023

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Do you mean the "Emerge Anew" choice at the end? When you choose it the game closes and when you restart the game you have to choose START instead of loading. That's how you get to gameplay. Please read the changelog for the update :) I have explained it many times :) In the prologue, choose the option that has (The Actual Prologue) written in red. then when you finish that the game will shut down. Re-open the game, do not load. Just press Start. If you have noticed, the main menu has changed, The prologue is a separate option, so you have to press START to continue with the gameplay.
I understand! Thank you so much! Now what I need to do is do the Work/Task Schedule every day right?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I understand! I love this game! The character of the game is very beautiful! I look forward to your next updates! Good luck
Thank you so much! :) I'm happy to hear that <3

Leah scat so cool can you make the job which you can eat leah shit for get paid in future ?
I'm pleased to hear that :D <3 There will be more tasks/works with more erotic scenes, with higher payments for extreme fetishes but since success in kinks is determined by B.D.S.M traits of MC, I'm planning that a little later for an update. Update v0.1.4 will have softcore to hardcore femdom content for both Astrid and various characters :) Later on I have plans for an overall Island update in which I can introduce more tasks/work, put content for mechanics like Phone Text interactions, or another main content update for a character, that will be up to Patrons to decide :)

Glad to see you are enjoying the game <3 :)

Reactions: lovefemdomscat

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
I'm a bit confused about what to do in this game.

Im at day 44 and its bascially always just doing the same chores over and over and the event on sundays and thats it.

Taking apparently does nothing. And yes I know how to check reactions.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I'm a bit confused about what to do in this game.

Im at day 44 and its bascially always just doing the same chores over and over and the event on sundays and thats it.

Taking apparently does nothing. And yes I know how to check reactions.
Have you read the changelog and comments in the thread? :) I have mentioned not to progress too much after day 14 as this is the first introduction of the gameplay. You do realize that until a new update the content will become repetitive as this is a sandbox/open-world game right? :) And of course that's the current content for now as I can only provide so much being a solo dev on the side of working part-time jobs and being a college student at the same time :D
I do not understand what you mean by "taking", or "reactions" :)

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Have you read the changelog and comments in the thread? :) I have mentioned not to progress too much after day 14 as this is the first introduction of the gameplay. You do realize that until a new update the content will become repetitive as this is a sandbox/open-world game right? :) And of course that's the current content for now as I can only provide so much being a solo dev on the side of working part-time jobs and being a college student at the same time :D
I do not understand what you mean by "taking", or "reactions" :)
Do you have a specific time to update v0.1.4! When can you update v0.1.4?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Do you have a specific time to update v0.1.4! When can you update v0.1.4?
I'm still working on it, I get so little free time but I try my best to work on the update when that happens. I'm hoping to release the next update for early access within 2 weeks if nothing goes wrong :)

• Love
Reactions: PTG 2023

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Load to an earlier choice and select the prologue option (I must be here for a reason or something along those lines). You played the what if mode by picking the other option.
Yes, actually, I did. And then ended up being soon yeeted from the game NO MATTER WHAT I CHOSE AFTER THAT. Which means the non-prologue choice is BROKEN, and should NOT be in the game at all. This is ludicrously bad game design...

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Yes, actually, I did. And then ended up being soon yeeted from the game NO MATTER WHAT I CHOSE AFTER THAT. Which means the non-prologue choice is BROKEN, and should NOT be in the game at all. This is ludicrously bad game design...
I'm sorry I didn't quite catch the problem. :( Are you talking about the game shutting itself down? Here's how you reach gameplay just in case:
You begin the game, Astrid talks to you about the position at BanKval etc. You are presented with two major choices that are also coloured. One is Purple, and the other is Red. The Red One says "The Actual Prologue". You choose the Red One. After a lot of dialogue, you get a single choice "EMERGE ANEW" You click repeatedly and the game looks like it "crashed." You reopen the game. See that the Main Menu has changed. Do not Load, Do not press Prologue. Press START directly. You are then taken to the intro and tutorial that connects straight to the gameplay. I hope this helps. Please let me know if this was not the problem you experienced :)

Reactions: Anime slave
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes